ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After waiting all day Judgement Day arrived at approximately 17:00 hours

0127812B-9DE3-4AFF-9D43-EAB86BD08BD8-605-0000004396346ABE_zpsec5f51b6.jpg

Hey hey more pics NOW tommy :tap :lol

Congrats mate :hi5:

Haven't really gone over him with a fine tooth comb or anything but I didn't notice anything to be unhappy about in terms of the blood/paintapps :)

Blown away by the size and the tailoring/weathering. HS is fantastic in person obviously as well.

Well, I've finally picked up one extra set of cloth from the 1st release on the E-Bay, gonna switch it on my BD. I don't trust artificial skin at all and want this figure to be superb. So, I guess, I'll post some more pic. here in a month. Gonna damage this cloth hard. Would be really cool to get both dressed in the same cloth.

Yap, I'm going to damage it well and redress my BD into real leather.
Good thing that I have enough skills to do it now.
Gonna sell original BD cloth set later.

Wow, I am so in love with the BD outfit, I couldn't imagine switching it out for the clean version's. That being said, I look forward to your work!

Ou, lol! It won't be clean! :D It would be real leather, that's it. Yap, I need to get it in hands and than it will take only few days do damage it.

Ou, lol! It won't be clean! :D It would be real leather, that's it. Yap, I need to get it in hands and than it will take only few days do damage it.

Oh I know it won't be clean. :lol I just mean I'm not as much a fan of the clean version's (V1) outfit because of the fit/material, but I am looking forward to seeing what you do with it. :duff

Ok so here's my initial thoughts...

Firstly I'm not sure why as I have Sideshow's Joker PF but I really wasn't expecting the size of this, totally blew me away but anyway...

Cons

• That stupid sticky plastic EB put over the accessory sheet split the packet the spare T-Shirt was in when I was taking it off :mad:
  • Took me about 10 minutes to get him to stand up, not used to having that problem with 1/6 figures (possibly due to the crutch grab stands), the leg grab thing on the stand is a bit crap as well especially as the way I want him posed I can only use it on the BD leg which obviously then covers up some of the BD :gah:
  • Getting the hand to hold the Grenade Launcher took about 5 minutes of pushing and probing, again with my usual 1/6 figures accessories tend to 'snap' in fairly easily :dunno
  • Not having a clear button for the light seems I'm just pressing in that general area and eventually a hit the sweet spot :lol
  • That I probably have to move him away from my 1/6 figures fairly soon as he's killing every single one of them :(

Pros
  • Basically everything else, seriously the above is me nip picking and it's probably because this is my first venture into this scale so there's things for me to get acclimatised to but everything of actual importance once you have him setup is perfect and that's pretty much unarguable, amazing headsculpt, fantastic detail on the BD, awesome weathering on the already awesome tailoring, really cant find a fault with it :)

Oh just thought of another con..... it's completely killed any anticipation I had for the DX13 :(

Oh I know it won't be clean. :lol I just mean I'm not as much a fan of the clean version's (V1) outfit because of the fit/material, but I am looking forward to seeing what you do with it. :duff
I think I will be able to do it fine. Really wants the real leather on this bad-a$$-MF. Let's come back to it later. :hi5:

tommyh84, I'm agree with almost all your nips, mate. It's really not easy to pose it. It was easy for me, but I had the 1st version and I can remember how I sucked in posing him at first. That's coz of this click-to-turn joints, you can't pose them any angle you want. Also, I'm very mad coz of this timing eye. I DON'T NEED IT since I'm going to insert this one into net to glow from the adapter.

If I were to wait a few months to get this guy, who is the best place to preorder with? Who has the best price? I noticed this is $399 at Alter Ego.

Last edited:
Cons

• Took me about 10 minutes to get him to stand up, not used to having that problem with 1/6 figures (possibly due to the crutch grab stands), the leg grab thing on the stand is a bit crap as well especially as the way I want him posed I can only use it on the BD leg which obviously then covers up some of the BD :gah:
  • Getting the hand to hold the Grenade Launcher took about 5 minutes of pushing and probing, again with my usual 1/6 figures accessories tend to 'snap' in fairly easily :dunno
  • Not having a clear button for the light seems I'm just pressing in that general area and eventually a hit the sweet spot :lol
  • That I probably have to move him away from my 1/6 figures fairly soon as he's killing every single one of them :(

I agree with these, as minor as they are (especially that last one). :lol Regarding the leg stand, though, I think you are able to adjust it's height, are you not? That way you could position it higher or lower on the leg around the BD portion.

Well, I've finally picked up one extra set of cloth from the 1st release on the E-Bay, gonna switch it on my BD. I don't trust artificial skin at all and want this figure to be superb. So, I guess, I'll post some more pic. here in a month. Gonna damage this cloth hard. Would be really cool to get both dressed in the same cloth.

Cool where did you find the clean set? How much?
I need to find me a leather jacket for a project ^^

Ok so here's my initial thoughts...

[*]That I probably have to move him away from my 1/6 figures fairly soon as he's killing every single one of them :(

Oh just thought of another con..... it's completely killed any anticipation I had for the DX13 :(

Man don't you hate it when a new collectable makes EVERYTHING else in the room invisible and worthless :lol

I know I will have both the 1/4 and 1/6 some day... I have the DX13 on pre but this enterbay piece is cleary the p4p king even though it is literally bigger too!

I have always had this idea: why doesn't Enterbay release new heads only... for pre existing figures? imaging getting a new head sculpt every few years or accessories only, not having to buy "everything" everytime....

Yep, mine is definately shipping Thursday for delivery Friday...but i dont want it Friday cos i'll be temporarily out of commission :pfft: :lol

Friday i'm getting started on my Marvel Full Sleeve tattoo so i'm gonna be too sore to even take this beautiful figure out of the box! :gah: Nevermind, i'm sure just looking at him inside the box and knowing he's actually physically infront of me will be rewarding enough :yess:

Are you going to post pics of your sleeve progress? If not could you pm pics to me. I'm very interested to see your marvel sleeve! :wave

I agree with these, as minor as they are (especially that last one). :lol Regarding the leg stand, though, I think you are able to adjust it's height, are you not? That way you could position it higher or lower on the leg around the BD portion.

Yes, that piece has adjustable height.

Back