ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloody hell you must have had a great day :)

I will pick this up soon hopefully.

Looks insane

You won't regret it. Yeah, the day was awesome! Had the day off from work, delivery guy came early, went out for some pizza with my girlfriend, came home to these lovely figures and then watched TDK with my figures next to me (I'm such a nerd). And tomorrow, T2! :rock

But yeah, a great day and a great weekend having free time to enjoy these figures! :yess:

:clap WOW!!! Congrats they all look fantastic and I love the close up of Arnie. It looks freaking insane and the wait for this figure is torture.

Thanks! Yeah, the wait is the worst part. And then seeing everyone else getting it while you're still waiting.. I've tortured myself by reading through this thread these weeks since release. :lol

But once you have it in hand, you'll be a happy man. :wink1:

You won't regret it. Yeah, the day was awesome! Had the day off from work, delivery guy came early, went out for some pizza with my girlfriend, came home to these lovely figures and then watched TDK with my figures next to me (I'm such a nerd). And tomorrow, T2! :rock

But yeah, a great day and a great weekend having free time to enjoy these figures! :yess:

Thanks! Yeah, the wait is the worst part. And then seeing everyone else getting it while you're still waiting.. I've tortured myself by reading through this thread these weeks since release. :lol

Not till May in the States, so I just have to keep coming on here and looking at everyones great pics. Only 3 months to go if I'm lucky...:lol

Not till May in the States, so I just have to keep coming on here and looking at everyones great pics. Only 3 months to go if I'm lucky...:lol

Wha.. Why.. Wh..!? MAY!? Why didn't you buy it from timcent on ebay, You live in the US and A = no import taxes (as far as I know)! You could have had this ages ago man, inspected, free from QC issues at a good price... :dunno

Wha.. Why.. Wh..!? MAY!? Why didn't you buy it from timcent on ebay, You live in the US and A = no import taxes (as far as I know)! You could have had this ages ago man, inspected, free from QC issues at a good price... :dunno

I p.o.'d this at BBTS and they don't get it till May. I am now kicking myself for not buying from him, but with Christmas and 2 kids the funds just weren't there at the time. :(

I p.o.'d this at BBTS and they don't get it till May. I am now kicking myself for not buying from him, but with Christmas and 2 kids the funds just weren't there at the time. :(

Ahh, gotcha. That's understandable. Hopefully it won't be delayed for you. May... and I complained about 1 month. :slap

Can someone tell me about the articulation with the legs . Is it a 3 click position type or dynamic pose like hot toys ? I have the Enterbay Rambo but I'm not crazy about articulation when trying to do a action pose . The legs only settle in to 3 positions so its hard to do a action pose . He's either standing straight up or nothing .

CANT WAIT WOT SORT OF DISPLAY UR GOING TO HAVE LOVE UR WORK. :wave

Congrats and I can't wait to see what you have in store for the display.:panic:

Thanks so much guys, I'm very flattered by your comments. At the moment I've not got much planned for this figure. Got a lot going on at the moment and so haven't got much time to commit to building a display. I did however want to recreate the atmosphere taken from the end scenes of the movie inside the industrial warehouse with hooks and chains and warm LED lights to recreate the lava effect...then build my display case around that. I did however manage to take some pics with my Ipad 3 after busting out a few poses. I can confirm that it is impossible to take a bad picture of this figure, it really lives up to all the hype and then some...will post some pics up shortly :hi5:

Can someone tell me about the articulation with the legs . Is it a 3 click position type or dynamic pose like hot toys ? I have the Enterbay Rambo but I'm not crazy about articulation when trying to do a action pose . The legs only settle in to 3 positions so its hard to do a action pose . He's either standing straight up or nothing .

Hey sixxshooter, the articulation is just as good as the original t-800 figure by Enterbay, however I do find the trousers much tighter on the BD version and can be quite awkward when articulating the legs. I am happy to say that the articulation is a million times better than on Rambo. It was infact this sole reason why I ended up selling my Rambo figure as I was so disappointed to be limited to how I could pose him. To release a figure such as Rambo with a high price tag and not even include articulation at the waist was very strange for me...:dunno the articulation of the lower legs and ankles were rediculously poor IMO, such a shame as the likeness of the figure to Rambo was second to none...I do miss him :(

Hey sixxshooter, the articulation is just as good as the original t-800 figure by Enterbay, however I do find the trousers much tighter on the BD version and can be quite awkward when articulating the legs. I am happy to say that the articulation is a million times better than on Rambo. It was infact this sole reason why I ended up selling my Rambo figure as I was so disappointed to be limited to how I could pose him. To release a figure such as Rambo with a high price tag and not even include articulation at the waist was very strange for me...:dunno the articulation of the lower legs and ankles were rediculously poor IMO, such a shame as the likeness of the figure to Rambo was second to none...I do miss him :(

This information is really giving me the green light to get this figure ! I have the hot toys dx battle damage on preorder and I don't usually collect 1/4 scale but this just looks so fantastic . To top it off the legs have better articulation then Rambo . My god I'm close to getting this ! Thanks for the reply .

Well if you needed more reasons to convince yourself Sixxshooter then here are some of my inhand pics...

as mentioned earlier, i havent really got much time at the moment to recreate a diorama but put a little something together as quick as i could for these shots...infact i removed my Iron Man 1:1 bust and replaced him with Arnie for some snap shots...enjoy!

View attachment 57673

View attachment 57674

View attachment 57675

View attachment 57676

View attachment 57677

early signs show that this figure is amazing! So versatile like the original T-800 from Enterbay. Really blown away by the detail on this and its times like these when you can safely say that it was indeed money well spent!

You have an understanding girlfriend..my wife just smiles but who knows what she is thinking...she does appreciate the quality of the figures, though

Decided to break out all my Enterbay's today!!

So much awesome sauce to spread around!!! :)

enterbayphoto.jpg

Decided to break out all my Enterbay's today!!

So much awesome sauce to spread around!!! :)

enterbayphoto.jpg

Made a family shot too...I'm a cute Domo. :lol

20130209160803r.jpg

Congrats to the new owners of this magnificent piece. :hi5:

You have an understanding girlfriend..my wife just smiles but who knows what she is thinking...she does appreciate the quality of the figures, though

My girlfriend likes my figures very much, she even bought me some! The only thing she doesn't like, like me, is how they take up so much room. We need a bigger home.. :lol

Back