ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-1000 COMING IN 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A-dev, any fearless forecasts as to what accessories this figure would come with, and what it SHOULD come with?

I just hope that it would still be offered for $375. I don't think this would have any light-up gimmicks anyway.

But I'd love an extra headsculpt, and maybe extra melted shoes that blends with a figure stand that looks like the steel mill flooring :)

EDIT: Maybe it would come with the infamous pole/rod!

I'd be amazed if it ends up being as packed as the Hot Toys 1:6. I think it'll come with less. Enterbay don't tend to give more than one headsculpt per figure at any scale do they? And as for accessories they don't seem to think them out as well as Hot Toys do, I mean look at the BD T-800 - it came with accessories for a different figure and didn't even provide enough to display both accurately at the same time (by not providing a second grenade bandolier).

They will give it some 'liquid metal' type feature for sure. Bullet hits are a guarantee. Probably hook arms and a stabbing-finger hand too.

The big question I suppose is will they provide the biker outfit (if they provide the biker outfit they have in turn provided the Steel Mill outfit). I have doubts about the biker outfit because of the helmet - getting a helmet onto this headsculpt without damaging it would be tricky. So I wouldn't be surprised if they just stick to the Galleria outfit.

I'd be amazed if it ends up being as packed as the Hot Toys 1:6. I think it'll come with less. Enterbay don't tend to give more than one headsculpt per figure at any scale do they? And as for accessories they don't seem to think them out as well as Hot Toys do, I mean look at the BD T-800 - it came with accessories for a different figure and didn't even provide enough to display both accurately at the same time (by not providing a second grenade bandolier).

They will give it some 'liquid metal' type feature for sure. Bullet hits are a guarantee. Probably hook arms and a stabbing-finger hand too.

The big question I suppose is will they provide the biker outfit (if they provide the biker outfit they have in turn provided the Steel Mill outfit). I have doubts about the biker outfit because of the helmet - getting a helmet onto this headsculpt without damaging it would be tricky. So I wouldn't be surprised if they just stick to the Galleria outfit.

Thanks for the response, a-dev!

EB's given their Begins Suit Batman 3 complete cowls and one Bruce Wayne head, while their Bruce Lee 1/4 also got 2 heads :)

Yeah, the accessories that came with the BD T800 was not well thought of. Even those with the clean version are short of a clean bandolier, as well as an extra grenade launcher (unless you want BD empty-handed). If they offered an upgrade pack for it and gave BD the rod instead of the mini-gun, bag, extra shirt, and forearm they could've made BD more affordable.

Was thinking if they'd include the bike patrol uniform too, they might think those with clean T800 can go Cyberdyne with the minigun and stuff from BD. I'd be fine without it though as I'd have him set up side-by-side with BD T800.

So what are the enterbay terminators like in the flesh then?
As I badly want them looking at pics on google.
Also no shops in uk sell these through a company so I would need to buy direct from enterbay?
Are they a good company to deal with?
What are the shipping charges like?

Likeness is fantastic,but at 1/4 scale you have to be extremely picky about which characters you would buy.

Looks like it's still happening.

1234247_10151878781309743_1222532411_n.jpg

There is something a little bit off I agree a-dev. Is the head in a downward pose?

I think that's what they're going for alright, the head slightly bowed with the eyes looking up. That's what Arnie did in some parts of T1 and RP seemed to copy that aspect of the 'Terminator' performance for his own.

I think that's a good choice and they've carried it off pretty well. I'm just trying to get at what other people think might be off. As I said my early reactions are always ''Cooooolllll'', I only get more critical later.

I think that's what they're going for alright, the head slightly bowed with the eyes looking up. That's what Arnie did in some parts of T1 and RP seemed to copy that aspect of the 'Terminator' performance for his own.

I think that's a good choice and they've carried it off pretty well. I'm just trying to get at what other people think might be off. As I said my early reactions are always ''Cooooolllll'', I only get more critical later.

Yeah I'm sure that RP said that he mimicked a Bald Eagles head movements for his T-1000 role.

It is always the same after seeing a new release and getting that 'WOAH' feeling that the critical eye always comes soon after.

That's not a good likeness at all. It looks like a stunt double. I'm assuming Enterbay is still working on it, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt but they need to do it right like the BD Arnold. That sculpt is spot on.
I don't know if I would say that its not a good likeness at all but yeah there is something about it that seems off!Of course its way better than what HT offered but not by much!Personally,I think the right eye seems a bit off but besides that it looks AWESOME!I especially like the hair sculpt!
CeeeMor is freakin' right I should give him a No-Prize! He posted on the EB Robocop thread that Bill might just surprise us and surprise us Bill!

HOLY ----!!! I thought I'd never get another EB 1/4 as I'm running out of space!

Now bring it, EB! I need not get a Hot Toys T1000 now!
:hi5:Yeah but I think he has another surprise up his sleeve!:wink1:I think this figure will come with another sculpt as well as the bullet hits,metal pole,various hands and maybe battle damaged outfit.I just hope that they don't reuse the stand from T-800 and instead offer a diorama/stand that can attach itself to the T800's stand!Can't wait!:impatient:

This need to be loaded with accesories to make me buy.
The hot toys one is pretty cool and a bigger one is not enough to make me buy.
Even if the sculpt is already awesome.

So what are the enterbay terminators like in the flesh then?
As I badly want them looking at pics on google.
Also no shops in uk sell these through a company so I would need to buy direct from enterbay?
Are they a good company to deal with?
What are the shipping charges like?

I got both and they are awesome.
Never bought from Enterbay directly but from ebay trusted seller Timcent88, he check all the figures before shipping in case Enterbay failed on the QC.
I think you pay a bit more that with Enterbay but its worth it.
Also he ships with low value so you never get customs fees.
Every freaks are very happy fo his services.
Again in hand those figures are absolutely awesome.
Do yourself a favor and get them :)

Last edited:
If this goes up for $375-400 tops, I'd be a very happy Terminator fan, considering that Hot Toys are charging $250 for their latest 1/6 figures lately.

Back