ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-1000 COMING IN 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't put my finger on it but the sculpt is off somewhere. I think it's the eyes.

7370a2fe1b5211e39ca922000ae91227_7.jpg
T-Patrick.jpg

CeeeMor is freakin' right I should give him a No-Prize! He posted on the EB Robocop thread that Bill might just surprise us and surprise us Bill!

HOLY ----!!! I thought I'd never get another EB 1/4 as I'm running out of space!

Now bring it, EB! I need not get a Hot Toys T1000 now!

Hmm i think we can't tell from there as the heads are on different angles. Lighting, too. Angle and light can create illusions of change on contours of face and its features.

Yeah I don't think there will ever be a truly, 100% perfect sculpt. Even the BD Terminator sculpt (which happens to be my favorite headsculpt ever) isnt perfect if you compare it side by side with an actual pic of AS with all the prosthetic make up.

I think the T-1000 sculpt looks fantastic so far. Seriously looking forward to the figure.

I´d say less wrinkles and the eyes a bit further apart and i´ts good to go.
But that way and nice accessories and it´d be great too.
Dunno if I get it, though.
My 2 1/4´s are more then enough...

So I was a bit wrong. I thought we'd be lucky to see an earlobe before this year is out and instead we see a complete sculpt in September.

At this time I think it looks pretty amazing. However I always feel that way about Terminator figures when I see them first so I'm cautious. Things tend to come to light later (or much later in the case of the HT T-1000 where I suddenly noticed his hairline is completely wrong)

But at the moment I'm floored - look they even gave him that tiny little bump near his chin!

That's not a good likeness at all. It looks like a stunt double. I'm assuming Enterbay is still working on it, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt but they need to do it right like the BD Arnold. That sculpt is spot on.

:cuckoo:

:peace

Think it looks great so far! Will be my fourth quarter scale pickup and not a reluctant one at that!

The eyes are throwing everything off for me. With messed up eyes, it just doesn't look like him.

Definitely more true to Robert Patrick than Hot Toy's previous figure. I don't expect this release to be even as loaded as the HT QS001, let alone their T-1000. And, until they work with a distributor with real customer service, I have no faith in their products so I'll have to pass once again.

A-dev, any fearless forecasts as to what accessories this figure would come with, and what it SHOULD come with?

I just hope that it would still be offered for $375. I don't think this would have any light-up gimmicks anyway.

But I'd love an extra headsculpt, and maybe extra melted shoes that blends with a figure stand that looks like the steel mill flooring :)

EDIT: Maybe it would come with the infamous pole/rod!

Looks good to me, not 100% spot on but nothing is. Never the less I need to see a doughnut head and split head included for me to purchase this guy at 1/4. Steel pole as well.

Back