ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-1000 COMING IN 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the sculptor surely has eyes so so close that he cannot see how lame his sculpt is :D

It depends on the camera angle. His eyes look big when his head is tilted down and he's looking up. If you look at him in this photo, you can see his eyes are not that big.

Also, is it me, or does Robert Patrick's face look different from scene to scene? Is like he looks like a different person depending on the camera angle.

Last edited:
It depends on the camera angle. His eyes look big when he's head is tilted down and he's looking up. If you look at him in this photo, you can see his eyes are not that big. Also, is it me, or does Robert Patrick's face looks different from scene to scene? Is like he looks like a different person depending on the camera angle.

You may be right about the camera angles. Not sure about the RP looking different from scene to scene. I've never noticed.

Well whatever the case may be I don't think we'll see any changes to the sculpt if its supposed to be out by the end of the year. Unless these photos were actually taken a long time ago.

Also, is it me, or does Robert Patrick's face look different from scene to scene? Is like he looks like a different person depending on the camera angle.

I've kinda been thinking that as I look through screengrabs. Its the expressions though, when he's talking to the Voights or even when he gets out of the car he doesn't look very Terminator-like in his facial expression - very much like a regular policeman. When he goes into Terminator mode he's all stern like Arnie and it seems to make all the difference.

Well whatever the case may be I don't think we'll see any changes to the sculpt if its supposed to be out by the end of the year. Unless these photos were actually taken a long time ago.

I've kinda been thinking that as I look through screengrabs. Its the expressions though, when he's talking to the Voights or even when he gets out of the car he doesn't look very Terminator-like in his facial expression - very much like a regular policeman. When he goes into Terminator mode he's all stern like Arnie and it seems to make all the difference.

I'm sure the character is programmed to act natural. I'm sure if he was talking to the voights looking menacing he wouldn't get the info he needed.

I love that scene. When he smiles and says to the foster parents " I wouldn't worry about him (the T800) " :)

I've always wondered did the T-1000 know that that was probably a T-800. Also I kinda would have liked to see that, the T-800 talking to the Voights. You can imagine how he would have differed in his manner, being an inferior infiltrator.

I've always wondered did the T-1000 know that that was probably a T-800. Also I kinda would have liked to see that, the T-800 talking to the Voights. You can imagine how he would have differed in his manner, being an inferior infiltrator.

It probably would have been humorous which is why It probably isn't seen, since It takes place very early on when the film hasn't yet shown which is the protector and which is the Terminator.

It probably would have been humorous which is why It probably isn't seen, since It takes place very early on when the film hasn't yet shown which is the protector and which is the Terminator.

And the reveal to that very scenario must be the movie's best experience to those who watched it for the first time and have seen the first Terminator film prior. I remember my then young eyes opening real wide while saying "what the...?" the first time I saw the Galleria face-off. Very clever of Cameron and his team to play with the fans' emotional investment on T1.

And the reveal to that very scenario must be the movie's best experience to those who watched it for the first time and have seen the first Terminator film prior. I remember my then young eyes opening real wide while saying "what the...?" the first time I saw the Galleria face-off. Very clever of Cameron and his team to play with the fans' emotional investment on T1.

Yeah, it must be nice for anyone who hasn't seen them before. Sadly, even as a child I remember knowing that Arnold was the good guy. I think he said it in all his interviews.

Had I seen T2 much later in life than when I originally viewed it as a young 'un then the 'Bad to the Bone' scene would have totally told me that Arnie was the good guy.

Looks like it's still happening.

1234247_10151878781309743_1222532411_n.jpg
After staring at this PIC,i noticed that the sculpt isn't positioned straight but slightly to the right.For that reason, is why i thought the eyes(the right one to be exact) were slightly off.Therefore, i retract my original opinion about the sculpt and say that it looks AWESOME!Also being that this isn't the final product,i can't wait to see how this looks after the bells and whistles are applied!On top of that there's going to be 2 head sculpts(confirmed by Bill in interview) with this figure!:yess:I can't wait!! :wink1:

2 Headsculpts? Ok there you go, I was wrong in my prediction.

Donut head seems most likely to me. But then you'd definitely need to be able to give him the steel mill outfit. Not that EB will necessarily take this into account.

Oh he knew. That was the subtext of the scene. He said, "I wouldn't worry about him" with a smirk, (in other words, it's me you have to worry about, not the big guy asking for John) :D That scene was so good. It would've been cool to see the T800 talking to the parents wearing the sunglasses, without the social skills of the T 1000. :lol

I love that scene, how the T-1000 pauses just for a moment to take note of it before replying.

Oh he knew. That was the subtext of the scene. He said, "I wouldn't worry about him" with a smirk, (in other words, it's me you have to worry about, not the big guy asking for John) :D That scene was so good. It would've been cool to see the T800 talking to the parents wearing the sunglasses, without the social skills of the T 1000. :lol

I just wonder what T-800 would have said to the Voights. Would he claim to be a friend of Johns and not realise how weird that would seem to them, a huge muscle-bound biker guy. :lol Or would he have just bluntly asked 'where is John Connor?' I doubt they would have given a clear answer and they would have viewed him with much suspicion. Would he have just accepted that and left (well presumably he did)

I love that scene, how the T-1000 pauses just for a moment to take note of it before replying.

So a few of us seem to love that little part. Strange how it stuck with us, such a minor moment. The aspect I think about is did the T-1000 assume it must be a mere coincidence that some dude just happened to be looking for John that day or did he realise it must be a resistance fighter? In the latter case was he expecting a human protector or did he know about captured and reprogrammed T-800s?

These are questions that really don't need answers, but I like thinking about them anyway.

I just wonder what T-800 would have said to the Voights. Would he claim to be a friend of Johns and not realise how weird that would seem to them, a huge muscle-bound biker guy. :lol Or would he have just bluntly asked 'where is John Connor?' I doubt they would have given a clear answer and they would have viewed him with much suspicion. Would he have just accepted that and left (well presumably he did)

So a few of us seem to love that little part. Strange how it stuck with us, such a minor moment. The aspect I think about is did the T-1000 assume it must be a mere coincidence that some dude just happened to be looking for John that day or did he realise it must be a resistance fighter? In the latter case was he expecting a human protector or did he know about captured and reprogrammed T-800s?

These are questions that really don't need answers, but I like thinking about them anyway.

I think it would go like this.

T-800
(knocks on the door)
I'm looking for John Connor. Where is he?

Voights
I'm sorry. Who are you?

T-800
I'm a friend of John Connor. Could I talk to him please.

Voights
Umm...no. He's not here right now. What did you say your name was?

The T-800 walks away, gets on his bike, and rides off.

The end.

Back