ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-1000 COMING IN 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Over the moon about a 1/4 T-1000 I can't wait ...Enterbay 1/4 figs kicks so much a$$

I need to get the 1/4 Endo first before even considering this one, but this one does look promising once again.

I'm collecting all enterbay 1/4 figs love their stuff I hate they're bringing out a 1/4 endo as I'm buying Hot Toys 1/4 endo now ill end up having two 1/4 endo figs probably

Awesome news indeed.

Man, it's tempting to get shut of my 1:6 T2 collection all together. The DX10 is great but I still prefer my enterbay clean 1:4 Arnold and while the T-1000 from HT is amazing, if I bought this...I could sell the 1:6 version without really missing them and it would free up some much needed space.

Looking forward to seeing the sculpt, but I'd really like to see their Endo.

I need to get the 1/4 Endo first before even considering this one, but this one does look promising once again.

Looking forward to seeing the sculpt, but I'd really like to see their Endo.

Yeah Endo is 1/4 scale worthy, not the t-1000 for me, its great that his being made and I'm interested to see the completed figure, however I'm not big into 1/4 scale. I got the clean enterbay t-800 and want the hot toys endo but thats it for me I think as those are my favorate looks from the film.

Yeah Endo is 1/4 scale worthy, not the t-1000 for me, its great that his being made and I'm interested to see the completed figure, however I'm not big into 1/4 scale. I got the clean enterbay t-800 and want the hot toys endo but thats it for me I think as those are my favorate looks from the film.

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

I have both of the EB 1/4 T-800's. I'd be getting a semi-BD before i'd consider getting a T-1000 in 1/4. But i hope it comes out awesome for all the Terminator fans that want him, and generate enough interest for a John and Sarah Connor.

I'm probably not going to buy this since i don't have/want the T800 but I'm really looking forward to their sculpt for this. Only other new 1/4 I'm to order from EB is Rocky

After having a bit of time to process the announcement, I'm actually quite excited for this. I'm definitely coming to the end of my 1:4 collecting after the EB Endo, HT's Police Shootout and finally this epic character.

Very costly and space consuming, glad I confined my 1:4 collecting to Terminator!

I'm T2'd out now in both scales. Someone produce some T1 stuff for a change eh? So much to mine there it's untrue.

Enterbay will need to take a 'Hot Toys' approach to this for it to interest me. By that, I mean lots and lots of accessories/alternate heads etc.
Love the B-D T-800 - he's the best figure I own...but I'd want Dark Knight and the Endo before this guy.
Shame Enterbay haven't revealed anything for their Endo yet...

It's all about quarter-scales for me, so we'll see. I'd love a 1/4 T-600 from someone at some point...although it's probably unlikely.

I'm T2'd out now in both scales. Someone produce some T1 stuff for a change eh? So much to mine there it's untrue.

Yea I'm mean once I get the DX13 I'll be done with T2. Then I just need a 1/6 T1 Police Shoot out T800 then I'll be done with terminator. I like the 1/4 stuff but for Terminator, I like the figures at 1/6 scale.

Enterbay will need to take a 'Hot Toys' approach to this for it to interest me. By that, I mean lots and lots of accessories/alternate heads etc.
Love the B-D T-800 - he's the best figure I own...but I'd want Dark Knight and the Endo before this guy.
Shame Enterbay haven't revealed anything for their Endo yet...

It's all about quarter-scales for me, so we'll see. I'd love a 1/4 T-600 from someone at some point...although it's probably unlikely.

Yeah, I wish they would reveal a little more to us on how their 1/4 Endo is coming along.

Back