English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was a golden opportunity for Liverpool, they will be in Europe next year and that will stretch their squad too much, They have got half a chance because Man City have got to go to Goodison, Chelsea have now got an easy run in, at home Norwich and away to Cardiff. So any slip-ups from Liverpool or City and Chelsea will win it.

I don't care what anybody says about Mourinho he is the best coach in the world. If Mourinho did really want the Utd job, I honestly don't believe he did want it over Chelsea but if he did then Utd were mad to have turned him down. They definitely wouldn't be in the situation there in now if they had him.

Jose has said that he told Fergie about his Chelsea return a few months before it happened so I don't think becoming United manager was ever on the cards.

But the truth never gets in the way of a good story so the stories will persist as long as there's journalists with columns to fill.

May I just say that while I don't watch footie, this thread is kind of interesting now, and not in a good way.

Please don't make generalised statements about groups of people just because of, well nothing but a few bad experiences of someone who may be different - in this case, as sad as it is, just support another team.
Might I also suggest that rather than reporting posts that are a response of such generalisations, perhaps take the time to consider what have typed first to see what caused such reactions.

It's funny cos I bet none of you guys have been in Glasgow during an 'old firm' game, now that would be stereotype heaven for some, if you were so inclined in making them :wink1: :lol (just for those that don't know me, I am of course making a joke and I lived in Glasgow for 10 years - so I know what it's like there ;))

Now, lets get back to the footie (yeah I can't get away with that, :lol)

Carry on peeps :wave
x :peace

May I just say that while I don't watch footie, this thread is kind of interesting now, and not in a good way.

Please don't make generalised statements about groups of people just because of, well nothing but a few bad experiences of someone who may be different - in this case, as sad as it is, just support another team.
Might I also suggest that rather than reporting posts that are a response of such generalisations, perhaps take the time to consider what have typed first to see what caused such reactions.

It's funny cos I bet none of you guys have been in Glasgow during an 'old firm' game, now that would be stereotype heaven for some, if you were so inclined in making them :wink1: :lol (just for those that don't know me, I am of course making a joke and I lived in Glasgow for 10 years - so I know what it's like there ;))

Now, lets get back to the footie (yeah I can't get away with that, :lol)

Carry on peeps :wave
x :peace

I accept I maybe went a bit far, but in recent weeks there's been numerous digs at me from the same members based on nothing more than an irrational dislike for my team of choice and I got tired of it.

I haven't been in Glasgow for an Old Firm game but I've done United Vs Leeds and was in Newcastle on an evening when they'd played Sunderland which was....intresting.

It was pretty gutting to lose yesterday, especially in the manner we did with Stevie slipping, but whatever happens we have still had an incredible season where we have far surpassed all expectations by staying in the title race to the last game of the season. The only hope we have now is if Everton can do us a favour against City:lol as I can't see them dropping points against West ham or Villa.

It was nice to see Suarez voted PFA player of the year, whether you love him or hate him, I don't think anyone can argue it wasn't deserved.

I have a feeling Everton will get something out of the City game but this is going to go to the wire because Palace away is going to be a damn hard game for Liverpool as well. It's going to be a nail bitter.

Man City's Goodison record

LLLLWLDLLDDLLDLW :horror

Chelsea will win the league. and Champions League.

Take it your not watching Real destroying Bayern then :lol

I actually think Pep has made Bayern a lesser team from what they were before he took over and I'm not just saying that because there completely fallen apart tonight

It's because they won the league too early. They let their form drop and Real took advantage of their weaknesses. Still they should not have lost on a 5-0 aggregate.

Come on Everton, I really hope they can get something out of this match. Currently it's 3-2 to Man City

Really I should be supporting City being that I'm an Arsenal supporter but I really want to see Liverpool win the league plus AW has pissed me of saying the usual bull **** saying he will buy 1 or 2 players this summer. The guy is either so stubborn or never learns :slap

They'll probably be 2 young attacking midfielders as well because there the only players he seems to want buy

I was kind of supporting Liverpool but their fans were getting on my nerves a bit, all that '' now your going to believe us '' chant. I still cant believe how naïve Rogers was in the Chelsea game, all they needed was a draw, but then again no manager can legislate for that Steven Gerrard howler.
City won 3-2,

Anyone still 100% confident of Liverpool winning the league? Hah.

Well stranger things have happened but even as unpredictable as this season has been I think this weekend sorted most of it out:

Man City will win the league
Arsenal will finish top 4 again
3 teams going down are Cardiff, Fulham and baring a miracle Norwich.

Oh and Spurs finish below Arsenal for the 19th season in a row, but that was entirely predictable. :lol

Dont forget Arsenal finally winning a trophy.

Although that is not entirely predictable :lol

unless you count the 4th place cup as Wenger describes it :)

Back