English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mourinho-shhhhhhh-o.gif

It's not the first time your comments have had an underlying point to them about Hillsborough. If the mods knew anything about what you were hinting at you'd have been banned along time ago.

Like most Liverpool fans you're alright when you're attacking fans of other clubs but as soon as you feel somebody is having a go back you start playing the victim card and try to use Hillsborough to emotionally blackmail people into feeling sympathetic.

It was a tragic event, but so were Heysel, Bradford and Ibrox, yet for some reason we don't get battered over the head about it 24/7 by fans of Juventus, Bradford and Rangers.

They all suffered losses too, but have handled themselves with some dignity and tried to move on with their lives.

Not everything is about Hillsorough.........................

Great result for Chelsea today. Silly losses have let us down, but in big games Jose rarely gets it wrong.

The title race is still alive!

Bob

Loserpool will never have as better chance and they blew it big time. :lol

There's still time for another twist or two....I don't think Jose fooled anybody when he wrote off Chelsea's chances, but if City finish their remaining games like they started the season then there's only one outcome.

Liverpool still done better then what people expected, but thinking they could win the league, they choked big time :lol

Unlike some of his predecessors I'd have some sympathy for Rodgers as he seems an OK guy, but if Liverpool don't win it it'll serve their fans right for acting so arrogantly.

According to them the title was a formality and next season's Champions League was also going to be a walkover.

Football has a funny way of bringing people back to Earth....as I've discovered myself this year :lol

What will be intresting is just who Liverpool fans will blame if they don't win it, they always have someone to point the finger at.

Obviously it won't be Gerrard as nobody from Liverpool ever does anything wrong so it'll probably be one of the usual conspiracy theories involving Fergie bribing the officials or something :lol

EDIT
City win 2-0.

Disappointing result for Liverpool. Chelsea and Mourinho must be so proud of themselves after another NEGATIVE display.

I don't care what anybody says about Mourinho he is the best coach in the world IMO. If Mourinho did really want the Utd job, I honestly don't believe he did want it over Chelsea but if he did then Utd were mad to have turned him down. They definitely wouldn't be in the situation there in now if they had him.

I really feel for the Liverpool supporters today though. I'm still hoping they can go on & win it.

@ Corsair
No point saying there supporters are arrogant because that's just not true. Any team that is successful will have that minority of supporters who are arrogant. Your team definitely have them as do my team or any other big team, it's just the way it is unfortunately but soon as there team is struggling there suddenly not interested in football.

Last edited:
He is and he isn't. In my personal opinion he is just too negative. Some consider his tactics as being clever and astute, I just consider him negative and boring.

He is and he isn't. In my personal opinion he is just too negative. Some consider his tactics as being clever and astute, I just consider him negative and boring.

Yeah I know what your saying but he knows what he's doing & against the best teams he plays to his players strengths. I love the way Wenger plays football but once we come up against the big teams we just get rolled over easily. I would much rather us go to Chelsea & grind out a one nil win rather getting hammered 6 nil. Yeah it's entertaing but we're not going to win anything though :lol

If Chelsea had a world class striker they would of won the league this season

Back