English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A good night, Chelsea can longer win the league and will end the season trophyless. Man City now scored 100 league goals & Liverpool now scored 99 goals, next best is Chelsea on 69. Wow.

you'll be losing Suarez to Real Madrid soon enough...

Suarez has come out & said he's staying. I know it wouldn't be the biggest shock in the world if he made a U turn but with FFP Real couldn't afford him to be honest. Not unless they can raise £90 million

Suarez has come out & said he's staying. I know it wouldn't be the biggest shock in the world if he made a U turn but with FFP Real couldn't afford him to be honest. Not unless they can raise £90 million

Player loyalty and FFP means nothing at the moment. Look at City, facing a £50million fine (which is nothing to them) for cheating the FFP system.

Check out Real's debt and check out how much they spend irrespective of that EVERY year. 90million is not a big deal for them. They will offer players like Morata, Coentrao, maybe even Alonso and Money. Thatll be enough for Liverpool to take the bite.

Barcelona maybe on a selling spree too. Christian Tello is supposed to be a done deal to Liverpool.

Check out Real's debt and check out how much they spend irrespective of that EVERY year. 90million is not a big deal for them. They will offer players like Morata, Coentrao, maybe even Alonso and Money. Thatll be enough for Liverpool to take the bite.

Barcelona maybe on a selling spree too. Christian Tello is supposed to be a done deal to Liverpool.

Yeah over half a billion pounds in debt & rising every season but I can't see Pool selling him. There owners don't need to sell & there pretty stubborn even if he does throw another tantrum. I think he will be at Pool for at-least one more season, especially now there in the Champions Lge but talking about FFP rules there press are predicting City & PSG to be the big spenders this summer so :dunno

City and PSG wont really be the bigger spenders. This summer will be Barcelona's big spending time. Not having bought a proper defender for the last 5 years has taken its toll.

Andy Carroll to score the winner and hand Liverpool the title on Sunday. :woo yeah more chance of winning the lotto. :( :lol

Shut your filthy mouth :lol

Haha! :lol

We've had enough chances to win it but we have just fallen short. The Henderson sending off, Gerrard slip and 11 minutes of panic at Palace have all but contributed to us not winning the league. Silly draws against Villa and West Brom earlier on in the season too didn't help either.

Haha! :lol

We've had enough chances to win it but we have just fallen short. The Henderson sending off, Gerrard slip and 11 minutes of panic at Palace have all but contributed to us not winning the league. Silly draws against Villa and West Brom earlier on in the season too didn't help either.

:exactly:

People on RAWK saying none of us knew we'd have a season like this so it doesn't matter so much. I'm sorry but when you're 3 points clear with 3 games to go, it does bloody matter. How many times will that happen again? Oh well maybe next season. :lol

Thomas Muller leaving Bayern Munich is like imagining Iniesta to leave Barcelona. However of all my years of following the game, I have stopped being skeptical about rumours such as these...

Thomas Muller leaving Bayern Munich is like imagining Iniesta to leave Barcelona. However of all my years of following the game, I have stopped being skeptical about rumours such as these...

The Premier League is about done so the tabloids need something to fill their columns before they start making their usual ridiculous claims about England being good enough to win the World Cup :lol

Muller has also been linked with a reunion with Louis Van Gaal should he become United manager but I treat that with a large pinch of salt, particularly after the immense screwup the club made in last summer's transfer window.

Attracting top players without European football won't be easy but Chelsea and City managed it before they got Champions League football and United are more than capable of going the same route as despite a bad season they remain one of the richest clubs on the planet and still operate within their means so they don't have FFP to worry about.

The purists will argue that buying success isn't the right way of doing things but they're deluding themselves. Every team that's ever won anything has bought success to some degree or other.

Back