Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
skullsa.jpg
Damn, that sound-system is so awesome!

WOW awesome collection of skulls :)
Do you have the Aliens stuff posted elsewhere on these forums? Would love to see those too.

~Martijn

Alrighty, so I finally picked this up. I absolutely hated the Combat grime that was all over it. I also didn't care for the overly yellow teeth. So, I cleaned it, and painted the teeth. I also removed the 'connecting' teeth. I think it came out great! Thoughts?

ES1.jpg

ES2.jpg

ES3.jpg

Looks cool, but personally I prefer the combat deco. But if you got one originally painted bad I understand.

Looks great, I'm in the process of cleaning mine, Kinda got it to a mild weathered look, too lazy or not inspired enough to take it out to go further, the only thing I don't like is how the teeth join. I may one day paint them to look a bit more separate.

very nice collection,n thanks to FelMar for da clean up work sharing.i've started clean mine too,n for my opinion is da clean up combat 1:1 endoskeleton looks shiny than da original clean:bborg

once again thanks to FelMar,cheers!:rock

:family

I painted them 'bone white' with an enamel, to give it the same sheen as a real tooth. If the piece is going to be 'clean' then the teeth should be clean as well. A clean endo shouldn't have battle damaged teeth.

Also, I actually 'physically' removed the extra teeth material, I didn't paint it.

My first of 2 just arrived today. I love this thing. It doesn't feel like a collectible. Amazing work SSC!!

IMG_2530.jpg

ComputerFly-
Congrats!

You did a real nice job on the clean :cool:
photos are top notch too :lecture

grlchicken-
Congrats!
So is that shiny one a cleaned combat version ?
Came out really nice !

Anyone got the New HGC/Toynami with the blue LEDS ? I ordered on from BBToys,but they have no clue when they are getting them,isn't it supposed to be out already ?

My first of 2 just arrived today. I love this thing. It doesn't feel like a collectible. Amazing work SSC!!

https://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo264/grlchicken/Collection/IMG_2530.jpg?t=1268269252[img/][/QUOTE]

Today ? Where did you get the clean version from ? :banghead

I know a guy who has the new HCG/Toynami one. Seen some pictures, bust looks great! Don't know if he's a member here tho.

Back