Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks :p , this is the uk edition, so eyes don't light up. It's made of plastic i believe, but as long as it looks like it should it isn't a problem with me. Eyes look great btw :)

No, from play.com with the help of someone from uk (they don't ship here).

I have a SideShow BD 1:1 Endoskull now, so add me to the roll call! :rock

Love this piece. Just wished the details of the gears on the sides of the skull were better painted. Otherwise, it's a great piece! No crooked neck either. I know that has been a problem recently.

Cool pics, does it stand ok on the glass shelf? I see you added some bars for support

Yep it rests nicely, I've had 2 6mm steel rods welded underneath and added a further 4 of the rubber rests directly under the Endo beneth the glass, The shelves where removed and welded an inch lower so the endo will fit

Well thought I'd finally post my Endo, just got him into the new display, need some more hottoys goodness now!
Congrats!
looks great :clap

I have a SideShow BD 1:1 Endoskull now, so add me to the roll call! :rock

Love this piece. Just wished the details of the gears on the sides of the skull were better painted. Otherwise, it's a great piece! No crooked neck either. I know that has been a problem recently.
Nice, Eli :rock
the side of the head could use a bit more detailing, but overall its a beauty :cool:

Here's an updated shot of the skulls..

Since the last update..there are 2 ICONS skulls (confirmed), the other 2 are either TIMELESS and/or ICONS...there are no mirrors there :lol
Also all the ones on top got an acrylic case to avoid dust !

skullsa.jpg

skulls2a.jpg

skulls3a.jpg

Back