Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where you got yours from ?

Maybang.com

pics :stick

and Congrats :D

Thanks. I am way too lazy and since I was over at Maybangs today, I took a couple of pics of their display piece with my phone cam. Here it is. Mine looks exactly like that, but in a box:

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

Sorry for the low quality pictures.

Maybang.com

Thanks. I am way too lazy and since I was over at Maybangs today, I took a couple of pics of their display piece with my phone cam. Here it is. Mine looks exactly like that, but in a box:

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

Sorry for the low quality pictures.

Maybangs??? Is that over in the City of Industry?? Can you walk around and shop??

Well I paid $505.00 for mine shipped,I guess for the price difference I will wait.

Thank you

Last edited:
I was at Maybangs last week & philip(nice guy) Showed me the exact same one.
The blue lights are cool, but the sound still sux!
It plays a snippet of the T2 theme but the speaker is so small it sounds tingy & hi-pitched.
Believe it or not the sound on the Blu-ray skull blows it away! lol!:duh

Thanks for the photos, turtle :cool:

how is the sound compared to the previous version ?

and how about the blue LED's...bright ?

Thats too bad about the sound, personally I think that feature cheapens the collectable.

Here's a nice companion piece for your 1:1 endo skulls...

https://entertainment.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=7018&Lot_No=50309

Very salty and not sure if its screen used or not, but that is direct from SWS and awesome!!

edit - if you have time to kill you should go through the auction listing.. Lots of cool memorabilia for auction and also has some alien 3 screen used costumes.

Thats too bad about the sound, personally I think that feature cheapens the collectable.

It isn't that bad. I like it,play every time I come home.:naughty Love the blue lights.:joy

PS: A little tweak you can disable the music,bypassing straight to the lights,just like Sideshows.

I was at Maybangs last week & philip(nice guy) Showed me the exact same one.
The blue lights are cool, but the sound still sux!
It plays a snippet of the T2 theme but the speaker is so small it sounds tingy & hi-pitched.
Believe it or not the sound on the Blu-ray skull blows it away! lol!:duh

Thanks for the review, Sir...

that's too bad about the sound :(

Still love seeing pics of this bust its one of the best sideshow products to date weighs a ton and looks awsome...

Just sold my Sideshow Cleaned Endo.... Just Cleaned the Sideshow Combat Version. I love this thing. Cleaned up nice. Only took about 4 hours. Little scarred at first,didn't want to ruin the finish. Soon got over that and went to town.
IMG_2751.jpg

IMG_2747.jpg

IMG_2745.jpg

Back