Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks dudes! I bought it for a decent price and restored the hell out of it. Don't worry, it's secured on there by 3 big heavy duty strips of velcro. It takes a LOT of force to take the Endo off the top. She aint going nowhere hehe.

I am probably going to tap into the playfield skull eyes and run wires up to the Endo, so that when the game starts the eyes on the endo turn on and the eyes on the playfield still turn on. It's a really fun machine! Not as fun as my Theatre of Magic, but still a really good game. I love it. Just finished restoring it about a week ago.

Before and after pics:

This is what the playfield looked like when I got it home, yuck!

Before:

4134372625_90d568a090_o.jpg

After:

4161093296_63e73bc11d_o.jpg

Before:

4160337885_512f063354_o.jpg

After:

4161093270_c892ac617c_o.jpg

Before:

4154569024_e054f606d9_b.jpg

After:

4153808135_d3a98d2b8f_b.jpg

Before:

4153807441_9e2ce2fcd4_b.jpg

And after about 30 hours of hard work and $250 later:

4153808317_033ae1d491_b.jpg

She looks almost like new now and plays great! Fun stuff. I enjoyed fixing it up and making it new again.

Last edited:
Anyone selling their Chrome (clean) sideshow 1:1 t800 endoskull ? Also, does anyone know how long it would take for wait list order to be fufilled on the sideshow website. I want to go on the wait list but if its gonna take a long time (ie. more than 1-2 months) i cant wait since its a birthday present for my brother.

Thanks

Anyone selling their Chrome (clean) sideshow 1:1 t800 endoskull ? Also, does anyone know how long it would take for wait list order to be fufilled on the sideshow website. I want to go on the wait list but if its gonna take a long time (ie. more than 1-2 months) i cant wait since its a birthday present for my brother.

Thanks

If you are looking for waitlisting for the clean Endoskull bust then I think you should give up. Try for the combat version, you might have more luck.

Thanks

Iv been on for a long long time and i doubt it will ever convert. Get a combat version and clean it up, you will avoid the insane asking prices and the rainbow effect that way:) or just leave it battle damaged, it may grow on you....

Guys, I'm gonna be posting a video of a mod I did with the Endo Skull and the T2 pinball machine. It's gonna be cool. Stay tuned. :D

Just got my first T-800 bust in. Here are a couple of pics. I am replacing the T2 logo with one of SlientSurfer's custom logos in the next couple of days. I'll post updated pics once it is completed. I really want to thank FelMar for this one!!!:duff

T-800.jpg

And one for the holidays since this is my X-mas gift to myself!
DSCI0089.jpg

Back