Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my first T-800 bust in. Here are a couple of pics. I am replacing the T2 logo with one of SlientSurfer's custom logos in the next couple of days. I'll post updated pics once it is completed. I really want to thank FelMar for this one!!!:duff

T-800.jpg

And one for the holidays since this is my X-mas gift to myself!
DSCI0089.jpg

nice gift! :horror Congrats :naughty

Just got my first T-800 bust in. Here are a couple of pics. I am replacing the T2 logo with one of SlientSurfer's custom logos in the next couple of days. I'll post updated pics once it is completed. I really want to thank FelMar for this one!!!:duff

T-800.jpg

And one for the holidays since this is my X-mas gift to myself!
DSCI0089.jpg

Congrats!! :)

Thanks guys! Here is one more pic (not the best pic) with SilentSurfer's custom Cyberdyne logo. If you guys have this bust and really want something different, this is the way to go. SilentSurfer's logo was really easy to put on and is well made. I need to work out some small air bubbles, the surface may look flat but it isn't. I am also really thinking about cleaning the bust up so it is nice and shiny, but for now I kind of like the combat finish to it. I am just really happy to finally have one of these in my collection!:banana:banana

Cyberdyne.jpg

Hi everyone , My sideshow combat endo is coming in about a week and when I get it im cleaning it. I just finished reading all 199 pages of this thread!! It's been a huge help.

So this is what i got out of this thread in regards to cleaning a combat endo. I need to buy NON acetone nail polish remover , q tips, non acetone pads, and chrome polish for when im done. From what I read, as long as you use non-acetone, it wont damage anything in the long run, and its a good idea when your done cleaning it to use water and a soft cloth over the bust, and then use chrome polish once your done. I need to watch out and make sure I don't touch the eye area AT ALL, and as for the nameplate area, dont touch it unless your very careful.

Anything else i missed? Also, the video someone had posted of cleaning their endo is not working, does anyone have it?

Thanks !!!!!!

Last edited:
admire your patience for reading thru 199 pages, bruce!
that's pretty much the whole procedure.

good luck, and don't forget to post pics here when you're done.

Hi everyone , My sideshow combat endo is coming in about a week and when I get it im cleaning it. I just finished reading all 199 pages of this thread!! It's been a huge help.

So this is what i got out of this thread in regards to cleaning a combat endo. I need to buy NON acetone nail polish remover , q tips, non acetone pads, and chrome polish for when im done. From what I read, as long as you use non-acetone, it wont damage anything in the long run, and its a good idea when your done cleaning it to use water and a soft cloth over the bust, and then use chrome polish once your done. I need to watch out and make sure I don't touch the eye area AT ALL, and as for the nameplate area, dont touch it unless your very careful.

Anything else i missed? Also, the video someone had posted of cleaning their endo is not working, does anyone have it?

Thanks !!!!!!

Well its come up that you can skip the non-acetone pads and go with cotton wool and non-acetone nail remover.

I didn't have any pads around my area so i never had that experience but cotton wool with non-acetone nail remover will work.

Just remember: STAY AWAY FROM THE RED LENS OF THE EYES

Good luck :D

Here's a little update for the skulls...

I purchased 2 acrylic covers for them...it would be impossible to get one long piece (and who knows how much it would cost!!). Each one has 3 skulls and they connect in the middle. This will save me from having to dust them individually...Cleaning the top of the cover will be much easier! :D
Only bad part is that I won't be turning on the eyes as much.

endos3.jpg

endos.jpg

Here's a little update for the skulls...

I purchased 2 acrylic covers for them...it would be impossible to get one long piece (and who knows how much it would cost!!). Each one has 3 skulls and they connect in the middle. This will save me from having to dust them individually...Cleaning the top of the cover will be much easier! :D
Only bad part is that I won't be turning on the eyes as much.

That's just insane man! Awesome endo collection :joy

I guess I'll add my pics to the rest of this thread........
1:1 Original "clean" version etc......
IMG_1923.jpg

A few skulls.......
IMG_4874.jpg

Other bits........
IMG_4343.jpg

No offense...........
IMG_4922.jpg

:mwaha:family;)

Last edited:
Finally got round to cleaning this guy. Sorry about the crappy pics but it is quite hard to get a decent photo of this. Cheers :D

DSC00507.jpg

DSC00505.jpg

DSC00504.jpg

DSC00503.jpg

DSC00502.jpg

DSC00506.jpg

That looks awesome Chris. :rock

Looking very pretty. Did you polish it with something after cleaning, it looks extremely clean!

Thanks guys it makes a big difference after cleaning. I just used a liquid chrome cleaner and then buffed it up with a polishing cloth. I have been meaning to do it for over a year now, I wish I had done it sooner. Cheers :D

Back