Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
That skull IS the HCG/Toynami one...NOT the SideShow...and they are farily different..

Generally, people more prefer SideShow over any other..Just so you know..

Thanks very much Nacho and Toni for taking your time to verify that for me.
I thought it didn't look right compared to the other pics I've seen. The neck and base are nicer the Sideshow one for mine.
Cheers for you help!

Thanks very much Nacho and Toni for taking your time to verify that for me.
I thought it didn't look right compared to the other pics I've seen. The neck and base are nicer the Sideshow one for mine.
Cheers for you help!

The skull in the picture is the HCG combat edition of the endoskull.

While many prefer the SS over the HCG, i reckon that arnold's skull is more likely to look like the HCG's than SS's

It also comes with some sound effects but does not have the removable CPU chip.

good luck m8 :peace

The skull in the picture is the HCG combat edition of the endoskull.

While many prefer the SS over the HCG, i reckon that arnold's skull is more likely to look like the HCG's than SS's

It also comes with some sound effects but does not have the removable CPU chip.

good luck m8 :peace

This is true, I actually prefer HCG over SS skull, but that's simply my opinion.
Majority would choose SS, so this is what I would recommend!

HCG skull also doesn't have permanent light up feature, but 10 second animation with the sound. When you pres button, eyes light up and you hear sound that resembles Future War (some kind of these and lots of shooting, plasma rifle shots I think), then eyes simply fade away.

I have posted a bit better pictures of HCG skull few pages before, here, I'll post one again, just so you get the better idea of the skull:
T21.jpg

This is true, I actually prefer HCG over SS skull, but that's simply my opinion.
Majority would choose SS, so this is what I would recommend!

HCG skull also doesn't have permanent light up feature, but 10 second animation with the sound. When you pres button, eyes light up and you hear sound that resembles Future War (some kind of these and lots of shooting, plasma rifle shots I think), then eyes simply fade away.

I have posted a bit better pictures of HCG skull few pages before, here, I'll post one again, just so you get the better idea of the skull:
T21.jpg

Yup. I have the clean HCG as well. However the one shown by INFECDEAD is the combat edition not the clean version.

True :)

It's the same skull with some black color smudged over the chrome, and star-like marks done by "plasma rifle blasts"

Thanks to you all for being so helpful with this. I like the pictures of your clean Endo Toni very nice!
Does the HCG combat skull clean up as nicely and easily as the SS combat version?
I agree too that it would have been much better to have a mode switch for the lights/sound.

Just posting this for any of those interested in "cleaning" their combat versions. Looks like a lot of the combat versions are shipping now so here's a shot of the combat that has been cleaned.

Frome left to right:
Clean, Combat, "cleaned" Combat

3lot4.jpg

All you need is some acetone free nail polish remover and a soft rag.

I'm in the process of cleaning the full endo now :cool:

If anyone is thinking of getting the combat SS to clean, I would be ideal if you had a chance to view the nameplate on the bust.

Some nameplates have the words badly obscured by the black paint.

If anyone is thinking of getting the combat SS to clean, I would be ideal if you had a chance to view the nameplate on the bust.

Some nameplates have the words badly obscured by the black paint.

yeah, like mine. it IS possible to clean the black paint off without removing the lettering along with it. but u need steady hands and a bit of patience.

check back earlier in this thread for pics and tips on how i did mine...

The tough part is cleaning the areas around the eyeballs cos you do not want the non-acetone nail polish coming into contact with the acrylic red eyes.

I'd like to thank SilentSurfer for making this possible:

cyber.jpg

cyber2.jpg

Gives the nameplate a unique/different look from the original.

Just remove the T2 name with nail polish remover and apply the adhesive :rock

Back