Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have a problem i have buy this piece many years hold and i see today the paint in teeth is a little damage sorry for my english but i am italian i see my photo and a want your comment please you thing the paint further damage?AND THERE IS A MODE FOR REPAIR THIS DAMAGE IS LITTLE AND DONT SEE VERY..... THIS IS MY PIECE :) PicsArt_1417789007372.jpg20141205_131014_1.jpg

Cool, thanks. Which one is that awful close up of teeth from posted above? That's horrible. I can't believe it's not a cheap recast.

Yes, those are the newer busts teeth. Go a page back and see my post and photo of the new teeth. Mine look worse hence returning that p.o.s.!

Wow, I can't believe how bad they look. I don't know how anyone could be happy with that.

Not sure if I definitely want one yet. Looks like there are a lot of different options. If people were receiving the awful-teeth ones as part of a second release earlier in the year, which one is Sideshow showing as being released this month on their website? Is it a second run on the re-release?

If you read what they told me in my post on the previous page, it sounds like they all look like total **** from here on out. I want that bust really bad, but I will not buy it from Sideshow's website, as it is total ****! 3rd party is the only way to go.

35d94lw.jpg

:yuck :yuck :yuck

Other than the horrendous teeth there's no detail in the cast.
Sure looks like the new release to me :huh

My original bust...

2n9zxc8.jpg

Sideshow of old and Sideshow today are two completely different companies.

Last edited:
The newer teeth are horrible. Look how far they hang below the gum line, how far they stick out (like buck-teeth), how discolored they are, and how big the main gap is. Collectorcol's images illustrate how bad the new ones are, in comparing the old vs new.

Hi Guys,

5 years ago I offered a replacement decal for those who wanted to clean their busts completely or were
having trouble with cleaning around the lettering. :)

The original reason for making the decal, was because I had an accident while cleaning my own bust.
The letters came off because I touched them with nail polisher residue still on my fingers - and I realised
I had to do one from scratch, if I wanted to restore the original look.

MyPlate.jpg

I used a close-up photo of the original, separated the lettering and cleaned it up in Photoshop, then live-traced it in Illustrator.

th_T2-Terminator2JudgmentDay-SideshowT.jpg

Well, I never was fully satisfied with it - it wasn't 100% accurate, the letters had very jagged edges and such,
it was quite apparant when you zoomed in on the artwork.
The decal looked fine when just printed on transparent foil and such. It wasn't at all usable if you wanted to
get it cut by a cutting plotter though.

In the end I made a Cyberdyne Systems custom decal for my own bust, which I left on there for several years.

Then in 2012, Arnold Schwarzenegger was coming to Denmark for a book-signing, which I of course was going
to attend. I peeled the decal off my bust, cause I thought it would be a good place for him to sign.

Well, Arnold ended up disappointing a lot of fans that day, by leaving the place a lot earlier than planned, myself included.
So I never got him to sign it.

I've just been displaying it without anything on there since.

T2_EndoSkull_SideshowCollectibles_2009_Version_zps5a742bb0.jpg

But recently I wanted to go back and recreate the original decal, and this time I wanted it to be perfect.
I'm now more experienced with Illustrator than I was 5 years ago (now working as a graphic designer)
and I've redone the whole thing from scratch, tracing every letter one by one, making sure every corner
end edge looks like those on the original.

I think I'll try and get it cut out in a black foil this time, instead of just printing it on that transparent foil.

In the meanwhile, I just wanted to share the file with you guys.

I guess there's still a lot of you who'll be cleaning their busts up, as the weathering and battle damage on
them doesn't look better than it did back then. :lol

So here you go:

(Link to PDF) https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-ZOcRn9-j6HaUVlQVE2N0g1enM/view?usp=sharing

The decal is made in 1:1 scale and measures 60x60 mm.

Hope you'll like it. :)

Back