Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone got a bust from the new run?
I assume they use the same molds as before but you never know…
How's the paint and battle-damage? Also same as before?

Hello……? :stick ;)

If you had the option to choose, which one would you pick?

Hot Toys 1/4 endoskeleton or Sideshow 1:1 endoskeleton combat veteran bust?
I'm having trouble deciding!:gah:

Wow... no way to get both???

Can you afford to get the Hot Toys 1/4 endoskeleton now and put the endo bust on flex pay?
Both will bring happiness to your life lol

Wow... no way to get both???

Can you afford to get the Hot Toys 1/4 endoskeleton now and put the endo bust on flex pay?
Both will bring happiness to your life lol

River Man is right. Or you'll eventually just get both because one or the other it will lead to getting more.

Less than 50 remain now. It said less than 70 about 2 or 3 weeks ago. So it's slowly dropping down.
I have this on flex pay right now. Can't wait to put this guy back in the collection room.

New to the endoskull game...Can someone please tell me what's a fair going rate for the SS Chrome Version on used market? I only see the combat version for sale on SS store. Thanks!

New to the endoskull game...Can someone please tell me what's a fair going rate for the SS Chrome Version on used market? I only see the combat version for sale on SS store. Thanks!

In my humble opinion the Chromed version is really overpriced nowedays. Prices go up above $1000. If you really want a chrome one for a reasonable price then go buy the Battledamaged version and clean it up with non-aceton nailpolish remover. You can see the results in this thread.

In my humble opinion the Chromed version is really overpriced nowedays. Prices go up above $1000. If you really want a chrome one for a reasonable price then go buy the Battledamaged version and clean it up with non-aceton nailpolish remover. You can see the results in this thread.

Thanks! Wonder if the chrome would ever be re-released..

I wonder that as well...

Like Nick said though, you can clean up a battle-damaged version fairly easily and get great results.

I may be able to source chrome one for $700..but wife says no so I guess that's that :(

Back