Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh alright, thanks anyway. :) I'll see if I can find something that matches the look of the screen-used lenses, and with the right size.

Sorry it was a long time that I made that.I became the lenses from a member on the RPF(OneEye)but I cannot contact him because he is banned there.
He send me the parts because I had no credit card to order it from radio shack...a really great guy!:)

Why are you getting so defensive? The teeth on the bust are awful. That's just a fact. Unless you work for Sideshow and sculpted them yourself, I don't get why you're so offended.

I usually try to help. But recently I have had some personal issues and thus I'm not online as much as before, so indeed I missed the deleted posts. Guess not too interesting since I see the guy got banned.

Weathered teeth and modded lower front teeth

Sideshow Endoskeleton Combat bust 52.jpg

700 dollars? endo battle damage clean? ok what you advice whit what i clean wadding ?

You clean a SS BD skull with nail polish remover, and there's a good chance you'll reveal major defects in the chrome. Speaking from bitter experience here; my advice would be not to clean. A little window cleaner can reveal some shine, but go easy.

Back