Endor Rebel Trooper Official talking about Images Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Endor Rebel Trooper Official Image Thread

After looking at the pics, my excitment factor over these got bumped up a notch. Eventually I think more people will start to come around and want these.

For some reason I never imagined Nik Sant being bald. :lol

DarthNeil said:

Ya gotta save the green :lol

I'm actually thinking about the same thing with Plo... I got on the waitlist awhile back for the exclusive. But in all honesty, it is such a dumb item (to me) that I could really never see displaying it! But there is this part of me that feels odd about not having an exclusive version...

Its a sickness!

I should order one, just for the gloved hands.

I don't think they would fit your sinister purposes :rock Detail looks all wrong...

galactiboy said:
Ya gotta save the green :lol

I'm actually thinking about the same thing with Plo... I got on the waitlist awhile back for the exclusive. But in all honesty, it is such a dumb item (to me) that I could really never see displaying it! But there is this part of me that feels odd about not having an exclusive version...

Its a sickness!

I missed out on the early Exc. 12" figs (Luke, Han, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Kit) and only started grabbing them with Mace-- and to be honest I haven't really missed the Exc. item. The cost of buying this directly--- shipping--- and then customs is really forcing me to rethink the necessity of an exclusive item. An EU double-bladed lightsaber? Is it worth an extra $30-50 when I could get a regular Plo without the hassle?

I couldn't do without the Qui Gon poncho as I occassionally pose him in it---- I want the Leia handcuffs... Plo's Exc? ... I think $$$ is going to start to change my purchasing habits.

Might be snagging the three Endor Stooges--- waiting to see some pics though to truly see if they're worth it.

DarthNeil said:
I missed out on the early Exc. 12" figs (Luke, Han, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Kit) and only started grabbing them with Mace-- and to be honest I haven't really missed the Exc. item. The cost of buying this directly--- shipping--- and then customs is really forcing me to rethink the necessity of an exclusive item. An EU double-bladed lightsaber? Is it worth an extra $30-50 when I could get a regular Plo without the hassle?

I couldn't do without the Qui Gon poncho as I occassionally pose him in it---- I want the Leia handcuffs... Plo's Exc? ... I think $$$ is going to start to change my purchasing habits. ...

I perfectly agree with you on the exclusive items. Most of them - well, actually ALL of them, with the exception of the alternate head for Asajj - are not worth the extra money. But since collecting these dolls (we had agreed on 'dolls', right?) isn't very rational in the first place, I tell myself, ... yes, what DO I tell myself? Oh, I remember: I tell myself, buying from SSC en direct is for a good cause! After all, there are soooo many nice and creative people at SSC! We give them money, they continue to make nifty collectibles for us! That's my way of supporting my favorite collectibles manufacturer. :D Sometimes, I am so sweet, I want to kiss myself. :D

I like to support a "good" company as well--- but I can buy MORE of their products if I shift my exc. ways.

Definitely going in that direction.

I don't use a lot of the exclusive items from the SW line in my display. However, I do like having them incase I decide to use them. It's the same great figure even if you get the regular but for me the exclusive item just gives it that little extra punch.

jlcmsu said:
I don't use a lot of the exclusive items from the SW line in my display. However, I do like having them incase I decide to use them. It's the same great figure even if you get the regular but for me the exclusive item just gives it that little extra punch.

I agree--- but to acquire the Exc. fig I'm paying shipping--- customs fees-- and then you factor in the exchange rate. I could be buying the regular figure without the custom fees (and possibly without the shipping)--- means more $$$ for more items.

Anyway the three Endor Stooges is a mute point as I just ordered the ultimate Megatron from BBTS... add that together with my pre-order of the GG Slave Leia has got all my ducks facing in that direction.

It's nice having the Exc... but the earlier SW figs I have are the regular and I've been happy with them. Ventress I need the Exc... Plo's double EU lightsaber? I'm leaning towards no.

Yeah, sucks for you that's for sure. Good thing about living in the US.

I'll keep my Three Endor TROOPERS. They look great 2 me. :) I like Transformers but I'd rather have Prime and honestly I have no interest in the GG Slave Leia statue. Just not something I want right now. I'd rather have that in PF form anyways.

jlcmsu said:
Yeah, sucks for you that's for sure. Good thing about living in the US.

I'll keep my Three Endor TROOPERS. They look great 2 me. :) I like Transformers but I'd rather have Prime and honestly I have no interest in the GG Slave Leia statue. Just not something I want right now. I'd rather have that in PF form anyways.

They're growing on me---- like a glutenous foot fungus.:lol

But seriously, I was midway through ordering them through a Canadian website when the Megatron popped up from BBTS--- and the GG Slave Leia is just too :monkey5 good.

No Endor Troopers (that one was for you), no Maul's balls, and I'm thinking of exiting the Exc. figure path merely to enable me to have more $$$. I think that makes sense. Ventress Exc stays--- two heads are indeed better than one.:D

Well, I hope you get the fungus. :rotfl

I understand. I love Transformers but I just can't get myself to order anything from them. The only non LOTR/SW item I have coming anytime soon is something special from Adam. I'll keep that a secret till it actually arrives.

I hear ya. For you, Dave@RS, and other Canucks it can't be fun paying those prices. For me though it's exclusive or bust. Though I did order a regular and ex Asajj so I could display both heads at once.

DarthNeil said:
Anyway the three Endor Stooges is a mute point as I just ordered the ultimate Megatron from BBTS...

I hope that isn't the Masterpiece Megatron. The orange "cap" BBTS put on those are horrible and impossible to take off without hurting the figure.

I got mine from ebay from a US seller who didn't have the caps on the ends. Do the same if possible.

Good figure but not as good as MP Prime. Hardly no diecast pieces and very fragile. It literaly falls apart in your hands.

Last edited:

2110_press04-001.jpg

I can take the scrubs off my patient 57 and make Dr. Perry Cox from the show Scrubs!

Darth Rage said:
I can take the scrubs off my patient 57 and make Dr. Perry Cox from the show Scrubs!

As long as you don't mind the nasty crotch stains on him :lol

Bonehead15 said:
I hope that isn't the Masterpiece Megatron. The orange "cap" BBTS put on those are horrible and impossible to take off without hurting the figure.

I got mine from ebay from a US seller who didn't have the caps on the ends. Do the same if possible.

Good figure but not as good as MP Prime. Hardly no diecast pieces and very fragile. It literaly falls apart in your hands.

It is... but the adhesive can't be industructible. Just how fragile is the piece?

jlcmsu said:
Well, I hope you get the fungus. :rotfl

I understand. I love Transformers but I just can't get myself to order anything from them. The only non LOTR/SW item I have coming anytime soon is something special from Adam. I'll keep that a secret till it actually arrives.

I hear ya. For you, Dave@RS, and other Canucks it can't be fun paying those prices. For me though it's exclusive or bust. Though I did order a regular and ex Asajj so I could display both heads at once.

That has been my motto from day one.

I just got back from my trip and I am impressed with the packaging. I thought they just might have used Rodne's packaging for the other two like on previous site exclusives. The packaging does make them look a bit light on accessories. Another gun, hands, or themed base would have helped that. The photos look great. Can't wait to get working on my diorama next weekend (hopefully, if not most likely in 3 weeks when school wraps up).

So when are these guys supposed to ship? :confused:

I think like early this week (Mon/Tues) would be my guess.

Back