Endor Rebel Trooper Official talking about Images Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Endor Rebel Trooper Official Image Thread

I agree with both statements above. The detail is incredible and these guys really are under rated. They may very well end up the grails of the line. Its always the unwanted ones that seem to do that.

Well, I'll know for myself next weds when they get here...finally got my shipping notice! :)

Buttmunch said:
I agree with both statements above. The detail is incredible and these guys really are under rated. They may very well end up the grails of the line. Its always the unwanted ones that seem to do that.

Star Wars fans cried like babies over the choice of Endor Troops, not the quality.

Well, they would ***** about the quality as well.

my shipping date changed to Tuesday :(

Mine JUST arrived.

One large box with three individual boxed figures. INFANTRY, SERGEANT, and PATHFINDER or the descriptions.

Still don't know if I'm going to open these so maybe I'll have pics, maybe not.

I had the bundle on pre-order but canceled it due to lack of funds. I'm hoping I can pick up Brant cheaply later on and use my points to get the other 2. I personally love the grunts and they look good. I would have prefered a uniform pack though not 3 separate figures.

Coheteboy said:
Mine JUST arrived.

One large box with three individual boxed figures. INFANTRY, SERGEANT, and PATHFINDER or the descriptions.

Still don't know if I'm going to open these so maybe I'll have pics, maybe not.
Please do you always have very good pictures and entertaining ones too.

PS Welcome back have not seen you around here in a while.

mfoga said:
Please do you always have very good pictures and entertaining ones too.

PS Welcome back have not seen you around here in a while.

Thanks, mfoga! Been real busy and stuff. And no sideshow figures and news kinda makes me post less.

I had to cancel the Bundle but have the two exclusives on order. I can't wait to see them in person! :D

Mine will now be here Saturday instead of Friday.

My exclusive arrived today. I'll try to grab the other two from a retailer here to save on shipping.
Here are my pics:
Endor%20Rebel%2002.jpg

Endor%20Rebel%2003.jpg

Endor%20Rebel%2001.jpg

Endor%20Rebel%2004.jpg

I like him! :D

Brinn 71

Brinn 71 said:
My exclusive arrived today. I'll try to grab the other two from a retailer here to save on shipping.
Here are my pics:
Endor%20Rebel%2002.jpg

Endor%20Rebel%2003.jpg

Endor%20Rebel%2001.jpg

Endor%20Rebel%2004.jpg

I like him! :D

Brinn 71

Sent you a PM regarding how to cut through that awful shipping charge (and customs) for Canucks.

:angrycanu

Brant is my favorite and all these cool pics of them out on the Forest moon may change my mind into getting them.

At first I only wanted the Infantry trooper so I ordered that from another retailer. Then I decided to order Nik Sant when he went up for order and I thought that I could cancel it if I wanted. I decided to keep it after seeing pictures from Toy Fair. After seeing everyone else's pictures, I got on the wait list for Brant a week ago.

Today I just got a shipping notice for Brant, but I never got an e-mail saying that my waitlist order was converting to an order. Oh well, I'm glad I'm getting it regardless. Just thought they were supposed to notify you.

I received Nik Sant today, and I am really happy with him also. I think these turned out better than everyone thought they would.

Got my first two today. Still waiting on the Infantry to come from Adam at Dark Shadow Collectibles. :D

Go, Brant! Move! Move! Move!!! :lol

RebelSergeant1.jpg

"Sir! I've got something here! It looks like ... breadcrumbs. You know ... like from a dining room table."

Endorhan.jpg

More to come when the last of the three arrives.

Last edited:
Back