Endor Rebel Trooper Official talking about Images Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Endor Rebel Trooper Official Image Thread

While you guys are waiting to get your three... I am waiting to get my three too.

:aragorn :legolas :stake (Buffy-mir is standing in for Boromir there, you see?).

Can't wait to see everyone's pics.

I've never been for or against the troopers, but this diorama looks fantastic! The really look cool in that kind of a setting.

If Sideshow ever releases stormtroopers and Vader, I can only imagine how cool a diorama of Vader's first entrance in ANH would look. Get to it, Sideshow artists! ;)

Like I mentioned before, once these figures were annouced I dreamed of making a diorama like that! It really sells the figures IMO. If you have "weak" characters like these, a cool diorama instantly makes them "cooler." Look at the Jabba set up. The throne makes Jabba and everyone around him seem much more impressive.

Can't wait for more pics tonight!

Now that's the kind of product photography I wanted to see!
The guys over at Sideshow did a fantastic job, I want to see this kind of stuff more often on all their licenses!
:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Yeah...that was surprising. But the packaging news on Faramir, the Gandalf PF announcement and the Jango PO made up for it... :)

Well I started on my first Endor tree. I just followed that tutorial that someone posted. It turned out fairly well. I think I need to do some more twisting on the next one, but otherwise it came out well. I still haven't painted it so it just looks like brown shipping paper. It is about 13 1/2" tall - just barely able to fit under the shelve for the Troopers and Han. So right now Han is standing over a dead mynock with a gas mask on, next to a wrinkly brown pillar :lol

I may try a paper mache one as well sometime next week. I'm going out of town for Easter tomorrow morning so I won't be posting pics or working on it for a while since the weekends are my only free time now with final college papers approaching fast! :eek:

I still can't bring myself to grab this one...

Sideshow points on the second chance I will grab these. I have spent to much money lately.

Production shots look good, can't wait to get my figure!

galactiboy said:
Production shots look good, can't wait to get my figure!

Makes 2 of us. Looking at these I see one pose I will try and use but I'm gonna have to look at some shots of various military images to find something.

make that 3....

I can't wait to get these guys outside for some shots...

Anybody get a shipping notice as the day winds down yet?
If not...may not start until mid-week with everyone taking a long weekend break...

It's great to see the production pics up. They are looking good.

I see the single-figure SW30 packaging is going to make it's debut with these guys (instead of the delayed Boussh or Plo Koon...where are those anyway? Production limbo? Just curious...).
While the packaging looks good, if not a little stark, it's unfortunate that we didn't get at least one example of the old format with the "Military..." banner. No big thing...maybe post-anniversary, Sideshow may return to the old format.

One thing I noticed is that they used the same movie photos on the back for all three troopers. Looks like the inner box text description is also the same with the exceptions of the names.

We'll soon have 'em in hand to see for ourselves :)...

Last edited:

I still think these guys are kinda neat. I'd like to have the non-exclusive one, but I'm still recovering from Jabba and I have Boushh and Plo Koon on order. I'm sure I can grab him later on though.

And where the heck is Boushh anyway? It seems like that pre-order was eons ago.

I ordered my figure from Alter Ego, so it'll be awhile before I get my figure. Thats what happens when you want to save $10 :lol

galactiboy said:
I ordered my figure from Alter Ego, so it'll be awhile before I get my figure. Thats what happens when you want to save $10 :lol

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha Funny.

I'm considering (the completist in me) purchasing the three (heaven help me) Stooges from another website where it'll be cheaper for me... as well as cancelling my Exc. Plo Koon from the SS website (I don't really feel the EU double lightsaber) and grabbing one from the same friendly site (maybe the missed Darth Maul's balls as well :D ). Love to see some more pics to finalize my thoughts.

Buttmunch said:
Thanks that link will be very helpful!

Those pics look awesome! :D I want a set up like that!

That is awesome! Thanks Buttmunch! :chew

Back