Endor Rebel Trooper Official talking about Images Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Endor Rebel Trooper Official Image Thread

jlcmsu said:
I'm thinking they'll just use the same shots of the Troops from Endor on all 3.

I would imagine so, but what I'm really curious about is will they just use generic Endor troop pictures and one with Nik prominent, or will they do something with the 2 non-film guys, maybe photoshop the employees they're based on.

We should find out soon. Since these guys should be shipping by the end of the week production images should appear around then.

Bonehead15 said:
They do look great in those photos all together.

I really wish I didn't have to cancel mine. :monkey2

Most of the 1/6 SW figures appeared as a second chance around the time of shipping, I'm sure these will be the same.

Well, I'd enjoy if they were second chance about a year from now, that's about when they might fit in the budget, unless all of these 1/6 makers stop coming out with all of this other cool stuff.

Maul I know how you feel. I had to cancel these guys too! :monkey2

It's just tough, I mean I'm not as excited about the idea of having them as other figures, but I think they'd be nice to have, but when I've got Bobas and Jangos, Leia & Luke, plus who knows what else lay ahead for this year from Sideshow, I have to keep funds availalbe for my more sought after items and items like this set have to take a backseat, I'm not even just getting one, I was thinking about getting a favorite, but that's another figure down the line I could get and I know there'll be others I want more, I'd cry if I couldn't get an ANH Obi-Wan cuz I got an Endor trooper. Ever since SSC and Medi took off with their products, collecting has become painful for those of us with budgets.

I'm really looking forward to this set. My troops are ready for a fight!

2rgmbya.jpg

I never tire of seeing your troops TK.

SS just charged my CC for the bundle pack ... so i should have these this week 4/2/07 at 2pm

we shall see what they look like

i hope they post pics of the boxes this week
:D

TK0083 said:

2rgmbya.jpg
I guess these are the Marmit Troopers? I like their helmets much better than the Medicom version. Make sure that your troops blast the Endor Rebels back into the void they escaped from...

TK0083 said:

2rgmbya.jpg

I always felt the Marmit STs looked better than the Medicom. Here's a good example of why...

There seems to be an easy way to make the ROTJ Medi troopers look more like ANH troopers.

Just a bit of boiling water and some black and white electrical tape or paint.

abake said:
There seems to be an easy way to make the ROTJ Medi troopers look more like ANH troopers.

Just a bit of boiling water and some black and white electrical tape or paint.
Yes. Please show us.

Buttmunch, is your diorama you are making ready for them?

Buttmunch said:
Mine said that at least yesterday so lets hope they ship out tonight!

Cool!! I didn't check last night so mine may have. Either way I can't wait to get them.

pixletwin said:
Buttmunch, is your diorama you are making ready for them?

I haven't even started. :eek:

I figured I'd better wait because I didn't know if I would be able to get them after Jabba. Once they arrive I should probably be able to start working on it - although my "customs" always seem to be left unfinished or unstarted :lol I still have a Art S. Buck head with the nose cut off for a Voldemort custom. He is still hanging out with Kurgan victims.

Guess I'll just have to make a few trips to the craft and hobby shops to see what they got. No promises that anything is going to happen though.

The Sideshow mud/grass bases might just be a better option. I already have one for Vlad, maybe I can find another one or two?

Back