Endor Rebel Combo Deal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'Special shipper box' does mean a large cardboard box so that all three will automatically have combined shipping. As far as I know, there are no plans to make a 3-pack retail window box for them. Set will go up with the newsletter on 10/5. I have no idea how long the set will last, as this is the first time we've ever done this, so just to be on the safe side - if you want it, I'd place the order as soon as you can after the newsletter goes up. Hope this helps :duff

Dusty,

Will there be a link in the newsletter for the set? Or will it be on the main page? Can you also verify if it will be up RIGHT at 6 PM Pacific/9 PM Eastern?

SideshowDusty said:
'Special shipper box' does mean a large cardboard box so that all three will automatically have combined shipping. As far as I know, there are no plans to make a 3-pack retail window box for them. Set will go up with the newsletter on 10/5. I have no idea how long the set will last, as this is the first time we've ever done this, so just to be on the safe side - if you want it, I'd place the order as soon as you can after the newsletter goes up. Hope this helps :duff
Thanks for the info

$25 gift card... How lame!!!! That's a card I'll never cash in. All of the stuff I order from SSC is Pre-order stuff. You never get to use these gift cards on pre-order stuff. Lame! Lame! Lame! Make that a $25 reduction if you buy the bundle, and we're talking. This is no good SSC!

TheObsoleteMan said:
Still not interested in these, but it's very cool that SSC gave people the bundle deal they were asking for. SSC once again proves that they do listen to their fans.

Yup but you know there still ain't gonna be some happy folks.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
$25 gift card... How lame!!!! That's a card I'll never cash in. All of the stuff I order from SSC is Pre-order stuff. You never get to use these gift cards on pre-order stuff. Lame! Lame! Lame! Make that a $25 reduction if you buy the bundle, and we're talking. This is no good SSC!

They give away $25 bucks and your *****ing? Jeez :rolleyes:

Batty said:
I plan on getting 'em all. It's nice they're throwing in a gift card. Is "specialty shipper box" another way to say bigger cardboard box?
Dammm I was thinking it was I three pack packaging, not a bigger box that they put 3 boxes into to ship it.

jlcmsu said:
They give away $25 bucks and your *****ing? Jeez :rolleyes:

No kidding, just because he has to use it on in stock stuff. You can give it to me.. I'll find something I could get with it.

Memnoch21 said:
Dusty,

Will there be a link in the newsletter for the set? Or will it be on the main page? Can you also verify if it will be up RIGHT at 6 PM Pacific/9 PM Eastern?

There will be a link for both the bundle and the single Infantry Soldier, which is a regular edition figure. The other two are Exclusives only. Unfortunately, there is no way to guarantee an EXACT time for the newsletter, as many things change right up until the last minute, sometimes there are software difficulties, someone who's supposed to be publishing it has to go to the restroom, etc, etc... but I think we can pretty much guarantee between 6pm and 7pm Pacific Time as usual :duff

Alice Adrenochrome said:

I have to agree with Alice Adrenochrome. It would be a much better incentive to just take $25 dollars off the price of all three. Everything I buy from sideshow sells out in pre-orders, so it's not much help to me.

decadentdave said:
Hey Dusty, when are we gonna get some Clones?

All I can say for sure is that they are definitely in the works - but it's still going to be a while before they're ready to show them, as they want to try to get as close to perfection as possible :duff

SideshowDusty said:
All I can say for sure is that they are definitely in the works - but it will be a little while before they're ready to show them, as they want to try to get as close to perfection as possible :duff

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

That's all I needed to hear!!! I will buy Clones before I buy Abercrombie & Fitch and Eddie Bauer here.

If you buy all three, shouldn't they ship them all together anyway? I don't see that this changes many peoples minds if they were going to order them anyway.

I do like the hoodie guy and I may get that one. I'll most likely pass on the other two espescially if these are $60 a piece. I don't see how they can justify that price.

SideshowDusty said:
There will be a link for both the bundle and the single Infantry Soldier, which is a regular edition figure. The other two are Exclusives only. Unfortunately, there is no way to guarantee an EXACT time for the newsletter, as many things change right up until the last minute, sometimes there are software difficulties, someone who's supposed to be publishing it has to go to the restroom, etc, etc... but I think we can pretty much guarantee between 6pm and 7pm Pacific Time as usual :duff

So does this mean the Strike Force bundle will include the regular edition infantry soldier and the exclusive versions of Nik Sant and the Sargeant?

Still an easy PASS for me. My first of the SW line.

Good luck to those who are interested in the Strike Force pack, though. I hope you enjoy them!

rainman said:
If you buy all three, shouldn't they ship them all together anyway? I don't see that this changes many peoples minds if they were going to order them anyway.

I do like the hoodie guy and I may get that one. I'll most likely pass on the other two espescially if these are $60 a piece. I don't see how they can justify that price.

They can justify any price they want as long as the item still sells. This is Star Wars and there will always be a loyal fan base for collectibles. They could charge $75 and these would still sell out so count your blessings and quit your b!tchen.

Back