EMPIRE: Top 500 Greatest Films of All Time

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never seen those films you mentioned.....and after the Godfather...im very reluctent to. So...yes, I do ENJOY TDK more then The Godfather. Not that Godfather was bad...I just didnt care for it.

It's not all bad. One good thing about lists like this is that I can watch good films I haven't heard of or reminds me of films I haven't had a chance to view yet.

Never seen those films you mentioned.....and after the Godfather...im very reluctent to. So...yes, I do ENJOY TDK more then The Godfather. Not that Godfather was bad...I just didnt care for it.

It might not appeal to a modern audience (since some find TDK more "entertaining"), but Godfather is a timeless film. We'll see if TDK will be timeless. Frankly, I don't think it will be. I'd be surprised if it even made the top 50, as far as best movies ever made. Time will tell. It's way to early to be putting it on lists like this, though.

If I had to watch one film (picking between the two), and only one film, for the rest of my life, I'd take Godfather over TDK, any day.

If thats reality, then screw that. I appreciate The Godfather, but I dont like it. I appreciate LOTR....but I dont like them. Crit my taste all you want. I'd still take TDK over The Godfather anyday of the week.

Again, you're talking about what you like (personal taste) versus what you think are actually the better-made films. Those two things are not one-and-the-same.

its kind of like

Oh HEY THAT WAS GREAT I LOVED IT

YEAH MAN I LOVED IT TOO

about thousand more replies like that then you get this

MAN I HATE THAT ^^^^ IT WAS CRAP, I DON'T LIKE IT FOR NOMORE OBVIOUS REASONS EXCEPT THE FACT THAT I LIKE TO BE UNQIUE.

Again, you're talking about what you like (personal taste) versus what you think are actually the better-made films. Those two things are not one-and-the-same.

Well....just because LOTR is a better made film then Darkman doesnt mean I'd put it on any list I make. I do merge them, because its my list. And if I dont like a movie, why should I put it on there? Just because its better? Nah. Sorry.

Like I said, I appreciate The Godfather, but that doesnt mean I must like it, and I must call it the greatest movie of all time.....

That is really a fanboy list.

People need to seperate "favorite" from "greatest". Just cause you like it, doesn't make it great.

I don't even think I wanna look at the list. These things are always retarded. I saw a list once that said Neal Peart was one of the worst lyricists of all time. The idiots that put that list out deserve to have their brains punctured will nail guns.

Back