Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that the only thing that is rather lonely? :monkey3 :wink1: :lol
:mad::lol
Lol well if your financial stuff goes well then you can pick up some.of the older ones too

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Yeah I plan to. Rogue with a custom head will be essential. I guess ill probably grab Psylocke and pick up jean for sure. Lots to do. But id like to get lasik first, so that might hault collecting for a few months.

Yeah I plan to. Rogue with a custom head will be essential. I guess ill probably grab Psylocke and pick up jean for sure. Lots to do. But id like to get lasik first, so that might hault collecting for a few months.
Sounds like A decent list (minus Jean :p)
Eye surgery?

If you get lasik I'd very much like to know how that goes. My vision is HORRIBLE!!! I've been interested in this...

I have very dry eyes already. Like I can only wear contacts for part of the day before my eyes scream to take them out. I use gel drops. I know one guy who got lasik and his eyes were so dry after he had to get a follow up procedure and use eye drops for months. He said a doctor would probably tell me I can't get lasik because my eyes are already severely dry.

Sounds like A decent list (minus Jean :p)
Eye surgery?

Bro you know I love my redheads :wink1::lol and now with XM Phoenix...:thud:
Yes sir! I have had to wait for my eyes to be consistent in development to go for it. I'd say the average spending for me on just vision kits like contacts, bifocals, and exams come close to 1.5 grand a year. Hell I'd rather pay to get surgery, and use that 1.5 on statues :lecture:lol

If you get lasik I'd very much like to know how that goes. My vision is HORRIBLE!!! I've been interested in this...

I have very dry eyes already. Like I can only wear contacts for part of the day before my eyes scream to take them out. I use gel drops. I know one guy who got lasik and his eyes were so dry after he had to get a follow up procedure and use eye drops for months. He said a doctor would probably tell me I can't get lasik because my eyes are already severely dry.
My sisters had terrible vision. I think close to -6.00 in prescription. They got surgery nearly 10 years ago and it seems like it's one of their best investments. I had to wait for eye maturation, so I finally decided to put the investment as well.

As for dry eyes, I know they have new methods, so I don't think that can be such an issue; now, but it's still worth consulting. I mean most consultations are free, and they can get you the general run down. Hopefully it isn't such a problem, because I know to get bifocals and contacts every damn year is a pain in the ass. Hope it goes well! :duff

I have allergies so I have to use contacts for about 8 hours and then switch back to bifocals. I also use drops regardless of contacts, so I assume I have dry eyes as well, but I don't think it would be a problem since my last exam, I was told I'd be an accepted candidate.

Back on post! :monkey3

How long do variants take to get announced? I mean I joined late in collecting, so I can only think of the Hulks, but I don't know how long they've been teased from each other. I know the PO didn't take very long.

Igo from Sideshow said this about this piece at the other forum

Tony Started the figure, it needed some work afterwards so Tim came in and tightened her up. Pascual did the base. Marvel came back and AD'ed the corset, and how much skin was showing where, so that's where Whitney came in. The corset "style" was their direction.

This piece wasnt easy to get across the plate, and she almost didnt even happen... it had a good start, but licensors back-and-forths and being overly sensitive to these being "all ages appropriate" delayed it's progress and stunted the momentum we had going initially.

Chances of a Jean Black Queen Variant are slim, and if she does happen, she'll be heavily altered.

"MAX" doesnt fly for us anymore. We're held to different standards than film, tv, video games, and publishing. Basically, "consumer products" doesnt have an outside rating agency, or whatever, like the MPAA for films. So, even though WE COULD put age restrictions on it, like we did kind of with "MAX" back in the day, that doesnt fly anymore in disney / Marvel's eyes. So all consumer products basically have to be "PG" no matter what. Hasbro, those are toys "for kids" we're held to those same exact standards, even though we are making $300+ collectibles geared for audiences over 18, we have to treat them to be family friendly.

Explains a lot and is very disappointing. Not on SS parts but on our new parent licensor

chances are the same logic will be applied to the SW universe. No more talons or Bikini Shaak Ti's

I know, look at Emma. I don't know how she's PG Lol. Thank god for DC for their **** and nipples

I was actually reading an article today from the guy who put together the Guardians of the Galaxy Soundtrack and he was saying the Disney gods were doubting him and asking if he should apply more contemporary music. They said the 70's music wouldn't be appealing to Children

I was actually reading an article today from the guy who put together the Guardians of the Galaxy Soundtrack and he was saying the Disney gods were doubting him and asking if he should apply more contemporary music. They said the 70's music wouldn't be appealing to Children
He probably has a smile from ear to ear cause it just went Gold recently lol

Disney with all it's success, should let creative minds do their own thing. success brings arrogance I guess. at least they got it right this time.

Disney with all it's success, should let creative minds do their own thing. success brings arrogance I guess. at least they got it right this time.
They're only doing that because the last few years they've lost hundreds of millions of dollars and have also spent a **** load on acquisitions too. As they start making serious money I think they'll ease up. But that'll be in a long while

Yeah I don't see them releasing a Black Queen Jean...

Phoenix and Dark Phoenix variant will probably grace collectors preorder lists in time for the new movie out in 2016.

I wish they would've popped these out like m&ms back in the day. My collection sits incomplete for almost 3 years now.

It's like starting the Turtle's comiquette collection and Sideshow only releasing 2 of the 4.

I know they can't make every single character but those remaining characters are pretty pinnacle to the franchise.

Im glad we get Jean but Im really hoping they release a new Storm with a dynamic pose better than the Daredevil pose but similar - in motion leg up - about to take flight Jim Lee costume PF, Iceman AoA switchout head, Beast AoA switchout head, Archangel AoA, for ****s and giggles Cable and Nightcrawler.

Badda Bing. DONE!

yeah this would be pretty bad ass

2408893-2408892-iceman.jpg

---

Characters I know probably will never see the night of day but I still want

1302641-stryfe_strike_file_chapter_.jpg

Cable / Stryfe, XMAN, Jubilee, Bishop, Domino, Spiral, MODOK / SugarMan, Blaastar

He probably has a smile from ear to ear cause it just went Gold recently lol

:exactly: He also said he was proud to see a young kid singing some of those songs the other day. He said he grew up making mix tapes for all his friends and family. He basically told them starlord wouldn't have an ipod and wouldn't download Kesha

Yup, main reason I mentioned the interview is because I took from it Disney was really worried about what the kids would like. To me that is worse than PG level censorship. That's how you end up with characters like jar jar binks. Censorship is one thing but trying to hard to appeal to kids is another

Stryfe would be an easy order for me but before all X Men licensing dies forever I would really like a Archangel, X23 and Domino oh and a Pixie would be nice

:exactly: He also said he was proud to see a young kid singing some of those songs the other day. He said he grew up making mix tapes for all his friends and family. He basically told them starlord wouldn't have an ipod and wouldn't download Kesha

Yup, main reason I mentioned the interview is because I took from it Disney was really worried about what the kids would like. To me that is worse than PG level censorship. That's how you end up with characters like jar jar binks. Censorship is one thing but trying to hard to appeal to kids is another

Yeah kids arent stupid, I think that scene in Mrs Doubtfire said it best when Robin Williams character [Daniel] is meeting with that top TV exec about revamping their lineup for educational yet entertaining programming for children.

Treat children like intelligent adults yet make it fun and educational at the same time. Im glad that the soundtrack was a hit. Nostalgia wins again.

Back