Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do like the regular face on this but that's about it. I'm wondering what it would look like on the Original PF because I did like the fabric and shape of that body. I guess I wish this was an X Men Emma Frost.

Glad to see she is growing on some of you guys, I have a standing order to have her PO'd at my LCS when she comes up but I still need to find a to scale stripper pole as a backdrop :wink1: :lol:lol:lol

Be Cool
Al

Glad to see she is growing on some of you guys, I have a standing order to have her PO'd at my LCS when she comes up but I still need to find a to scale stripper pole as a backdrop :wink1: :lol:lol:lol

Be Cool
Al
EP.....

......IC!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Be Cool
Al

You gotta get the lighting right around her too :lecture

es is 1000 for the ex? that seems like a lot for a statue that not many people seemed excited about

The high ES will catch on with SS sooner or later. Their warehouse will have plenty of regs with so many statues.

Wow did not expect 1000 at all! Her **** and ass will sell for sure. That's the fastest I've seen them put up an ES in a LONG time

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back