Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this whole xmen collectibles rumor is getting blown out of proportion. It will end in fox gaining movie collectible rights and marvel keeping comic inspired rights...

Bro you know I love my redheads :wink1::lol and now with XM Phoenix...:thud:
Yes sir! I have had to wait for my eyes to be consistent in development to go for it. I'd say the average spending for me on just vision kits like contacts, bifocals, and exams come close to 1.5 grand a year. Hell I'd rather pay to get surgery, and use that 1.5 on statues :lecture:lol

My sisters had terrible vision. I think close to -6.00 in prescription. They got surgery nearly 10 years ago and it seems like it's one of their best investments. I had to wait for eye maturation, so I finally decided to put the investment as well.

As for dry eyes, I know they have new methods, so I don't think that can be such an issue; now, but it's still worth consulting. I mean most consultations are free, and they can get you the general run down. Hopefully it isn't such a problem, because I know to get bifocals and contacts every damn year is a pain in the ass. Hope it goes well! :duff

I have allergies so I have to use contacts for about 8 hours and then switch back to bifocals. I also use drops regardless of contacts, so I assume I have dry eyes as well, but I don't think it would be a problem since my last exam, I was told I'd be an accepted candidate.

Back on post! :monkey3

How long do variants take to get announced? I mean I joined late in collecting, so I can only think of the Hulks, but I don't know how long they've been teased from each other. I know the PO didn't take very long.

My prescription is as bad as the number you gave, so yeah, lol. I'm going to get a consultation within the next few years.

SSAlex said there'd probably be a BQ variant of this but now Igo's saying not at this point. Not sad about it. Hopefully it'll give them more time to work on better pieces. Either way glad they're telling us now.

:exactly: He also said he was proud to see a young kid singing some of those songs the other day. He said he grew up making mix tapes for all his friends and family. He basically told them starlord wouldn't have an ipod and wouldn't download Kesha

Yup, main reason I mentioned the interview is because I took from it Disney was really worried about what the kids would like. To me that is worse than PG level censorship. That's how you end up with characters like jar jar binks. Censorship is one thing but trying to hard to appeal to kids is another
Dude that's a laughable that he even had to say that (and **** Kesha, trailer trash dressed up like a regular slut if I ever saw one).

70s and 80s music is the ****, then and now!

I've also noticed that kids tend to like whatever the **** they like. If you try to focus just on them it'll be stupid. We all grew up with amazing heroes and bad guys and crazy stories and we loved them. Imagine some doof went around trying to make Jar Jars for us? Lol all of what we loved wouldn't have happened. I'm going to show my kids everything i grew up with, Everything!
Stryfe would be an easy order for me but before all X Men licensing dies forever I would really like a Archangel, X23 and Domino oh and a Pixie would be nice
Dude Stryfe with a removable helmet would be awesome! Even a ****ing CoH
I think this whole xmen collectibles rumor is getting blown out of proportion. It will end in fox gaining movie collectible rights and marvel keeping comic inspired rights...
I hope to God not (but then again we might get some not PG rated figures)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Well its smart to keep the rights. These are massive money making rights. Once they go to Disney nobody is ever getting a shot again at these franchises

Keep in mind Disney biggest hits were rip offs of other films and properties owned by other companies.

IE-The Lion King was a rip off of Kimba the White Lion

FOX and SONY have successful film franchises, why on earth should they give them up to Disney?

that's retarded.

FF has been bombing. The new one is a definite possibility too. They've changed enough to piss off more than a few ppl

Emma isn't a phenomenal statue, but I'd still bite if the price tag were a little nicer. Does anyone know if there's a $20 promotional code that's in effect at the moment?

That's the one I'm waiting on. Doom is my next PO.
Yeah man been trying to apply that damn code every time. Hoping it might work this month Lol. It'll probably help sell out the Ex lol

Yeah man been trying to apply that damn code every time. Hoping it might work this month Lol. It'll probably help sell out the Ex lol

Yeah, I'm in no hurry and it doesn't look like the EX is selling out any time soon. I won't even jump on it if they pull a fake low quantity on the piece. I can always just jump on the WL the first day if it sells out. Did that with the EX Red Skull PF and everything worked out fine. Looking to clear up some space on my SSC PO's. WW and Catwoman will be coming off the books soon. It's the XM PO's that really hurt though. I have Mags to pay for and I'll be adding Thanos as well. That's a big chunk of change and I just want to spread the cost around a bit. I usually don't have much on PO but SSC's fantastic DC pieces and XM's awesome looking statues are blowing up my PO list. :lol I'm still waiting for things to slow down so I can catch my breath!

Yeah, I'm in no hurry and it doesn't look like the EX is selling out any time soon. I won't even jump on it if they pull a fake low quantity on the piece. I can always just jump on the WL the first day if it sells out. Did that with the EX Red Skull PF and everything worked out fine. Looking to clear up some space on my SSC PO's. WW and Catwoman will be coming off the books soon. It's the XM PO's that really hurt though. I have Mags to pay for and I'll be adding Thanos as well. That's a big chunk of change and I just want to spread the cost around a bit. I usually don't have much on PO but SSC's fantastic DC pieces and XM's awesome looking statues are blowing up my PO list. :lol I'm still waiting for things to slow down so I can catch my breath!

Yeah I feel the same. Nothing sells out anymore unless its a Hot Toys exclusive lol and even that isn't a real sell out either. Good stuff with the Red Skull Ex (definitely an amazing PF and a Ex or fail for me). Only problem with waiting for WL is not being able to apply the code.

My POs will be clearing out too and Im glad I don't have any XM pieces yet, they'd really lighten the wallet and then some Lol DC pieces are sick and then SS throws in a license here or there and if it looks great you gotta get it Lol

yea, i really regret POing the EX just because she's not worth it. I shoulda waited for it to become coupon eligible or just waited for a good deal on a regular. I still like her but there was no reason to order so early. I know going forward, I will be ordering everything MUCH LATER than day one on anything SSC releases.

Back