Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn bro! That's no joke. Lol some ppl won't even buy ONE ;)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon
Haha yup, I ain't even worried lol. More chances for me to get some :lol

what kind of customs are you considering
I haven't quite decided, but I did want to customize her "outfit". I just don't like that style. I also was contemplating on having different styles based on era. Lastly, I was thinking of making one into a Black Queen. I do like the face, but eh I don't know just yet. A lot of options if you ask me.

Its the face that saves this one and tempts me to order. The only problem is I have a long history of poor execution on face sculpts with SSC. I will give them credit and say with the woman only. Never got a dude with a jacked up face but oh the women :slap

Its the face that saves this one and tempts me to order. The only problem is I have a long history of poor execution on face sculpts with SSC. I will give them credit and say with the woman only. Never got a dude with a jacked up face but oh the women :slap

:lol:lol:lol

Haha im the opposite. Then again I have only ordered women. Supes might be my first, so we'll see how that turns. The face and mix media makes this for me. Its just the horrendous look of the corset.

I really don't care for the base on this one. I will still order it, but it would be awesome if I could get custom bases to replace the SS X-Men bases.

Haha yup, I ain't even worried lol. More chances for me to get some :lol

I haven't quite decided, but I did want to customize her "outfit". I just don't like that style. I also was contemplating on having different styles based on era. Lastly, I was thinking of making one into a Black Queen. I do like the face, but eh I don't know just yet. A lot of options if you ask me.

In the Ask Sideshow section of the other forum somebody asked if there'll be a Black Queen variant of this, the answer was that there probably will be a Jean Grey as the Black Queen variant.

My guess is a new head for Jean, unless they lazy it up and just give her new red hair since Emma's hair seems to be its own separate piece. I doubt they'd be so lazy as to just paint the existing hair red.

And before somebody posts it, yes, a Black Queen Jean Grey, based on a lukewarm recieved PF at that, and still no Phoenix PF...that's the way it is, lol.

I like the head sculpt a lot (it's the only good thing about the statue, IMO... and why I keep looking at it)... so I wouldn't mind if they recycled it for Jean. She'd have a different cape, a whip (hopefully) and probably different shoes (possibly heels?)

Didn't order Emma but I think she will be available for a while so we'll see how she turns out from the factory.

I think this statue is looking nice. The only thing I'm not keen on is the base. It isn't horribe just a bit boring

Now if Emma was on a tall detailed base like the DC PF's IMO this would look so much better

In the Ask Sideshow section of the other forum somebody asked if there'll be a Black Queen variant of this, the answer was that there probably will be a Jean Grey as the Black Queen variant.

My guess is a new head for Jean, unless they lazy it up and just give her new red hair since Emma's hair seems to be its own separate piece. I doubt they'd be so lazy as to just paint the existing hair red.

And before somebody posts it, yes, a Black Queen Jean Grey, based on a lukewarm recieved PF at that, and still no Phoenix PF...that's the way it is, lol.

Yeah I heard about that. I wasn't big on the comi one, so I would like to take my chances lol.

Either way I can always make that third based on a different era or design. Probably the Artgerm one :naughty

I already have the Black Queen COM so I don't see myself picking up a variant PF. I absolutely love the COM. It's very unique and dramatic looking with the cape swirling around her feet. She also looks very sexy. I'd rather see SSC give us a Phoenix PF than get a variant BQ. I guess it's too much to ask for original sculpts of characters we want when SSC is so busy milking their already released sculpts to give us variants. SSC really needs to start putting more effort into their Marvel license.

I don't think be a variant, it would make more sense to make a new sculpt as opposed to a variant as most ppl don't even like the PF. Besides she's not hot enough for that to be the variant and what about her mixed media components?

I don't think be a variant, it would make more sense to make a new sculpt as opposed to a variant as most ppl don't even like the PF. Besides she's not hot enough for that to be the variant and what about her mixed media components?

All that was said was there will probably be a Jean as Black Queen PF. So yeah, it's possible it's a new sculpt, but doubtful. Like the new Hulks, XF Deadpool or BiB Spidey, it'll probably have some tweaked elements like hair, face, maybe an arm position, but basically the same statue. We know Wonder Woman and a few other statues are getting variants...it's just what SS does nowadays.

"Most people don't even like the PF"... The Ex ES is 1000, so something told SS they can sell that much, probably initial orders. But if a BQ Jean has decent enough tweaks, it could sell, too. I'm disappointed I'll have no HFC White Queen since she was on my wanted list for a long time, but I like Jean as a character more than Emma. And BQ Jean represents my favorite comic story, The Dark Phoenix Saga...just one explanation how or why a BQ variant of this can still be successful. With black clothes and red hair, a Jean variant might even just look better to some. To me that description even sounds sexier...just my taste.

The mixed media components can be recolored. Baroness Blue and Red variants and White Storm are good examples of cloth recolors.

All that was said was there will probably be a Jean as Black Queen PF. So yeah, it's possible it's a new sculpt, but doubtful. Like the new Hulks, XF Deadpool or BiB Spidey, it'll probably have some tweaked elements like hair, face, maybe an arm position, but basically the same statue. We know Wonder Woman and a few other statues are getting variants...it's just what SS does nowadays.

"Most people don't even like the PF"... The Ex ES is 1000, so something told SS they can sell that much, probably initial orders. But if a BQ Jean has decent enough tweaks, it could sell, too. I'm disappointed I'll have no HFC White Queen since she was on my wanted list for a long time, but I like Jean as a character more than Emma. And BQ Jean represents my favorite comic story, The Dark Phoenix Saga...just one explanation how or why a BQ variant of this can still be successful. With black clothes and red hair, a Jean variant might even just look better to some. To me that description even sounds sexier...just my taste.

The mixed media components can be recolored. Baroness Blue and Red variants and White Storm are good examples of cloth recolors.
:goodpost::hi5:

I agree with this pretty much, but I too dont see a direct variant. Id say new head would at least be mandatory. But like king hulk maybe a change of arm is to say it isnt a variant :dunno.

My Marvel collection is rather lonely :wink1:
Lol well if your financial stuff goes well then you can pick up some.of the older ones too

Dude you make a good argument. Also i can see mm added on top of this sculpt pretty easily too

Back