Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea, i really regret POing the EX just because she's not worth it. I shoulda waited for it to become coupon eligible or just waited for a good deal on a regular. I still like her but there was no reason to order so early. I know going forward, I will be ordering everything MUCH LATER than day one on anything SSC releases.
True but if it's any consolation she waitlisted on a 1k es. She must be liked if it went out within 3 months of PO.

Yeah I'm surprised by the sell out of the exclusive. I just jumped on the waitlist. Any people going custom base?

Yeah Doc, Im definetly going to look at custom base for her. This H is freaking rubbish... Im a little disappointed by the current pics of Emma, but I might change my tune when she gets here :) I wasn't convinced by the GL PF but was so happy with the way he came out.

I'll be looking for a base. I won't cry or anything if I don't get one.
What kind of base are you looking for? Sounds like you have an idea of a general thing you'd like.
Yeah Doc, Im definetly going to look at custom base for her. This H is freaking rubbish... Im a little disappointed by the current pics of Emma, but I might change my tune when she gets here :) I wasn't convinced by the GL PF but was so happy with the way he came out.
:rock:rock

Agreed that H is just stupid, I mean it's simple so it is what it is, with other PF's you need to see the base in hand to get an idea.

I have been looking at the proto pics again, and I honestly do like it. It definitely will be something I'm getting!

So you got on this Doc? I saw it on WL a couple of days ago

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Yeah its really growing on me.
Yeah I Bet I know what's growing on you ;)

b9c363c61b579e4fb219fabc3efdbe7b766dbc70.gif

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

What kind of base are you looking for? Sounds like you have an idea of a general thing you'd like.

:rock:rock

Agreed that H is just stupid, I mean it's simple so it is what it is, with other PF's you need to see the base in hand to get an idea.

I have been looking at the proto pics again, and I honestly do like it. It definitely will be something I'm getting!

Absolutely agree, like the Cyclops SS PF, the base looks bland and plain, but you get and you notice all the little details like the rubble inside Magneto's Helmet.

I wonder if PathFinder will come up with something cool? Also I am hoping some custom parts will spring out for her, like a chalice and or that Bob Haircut Portrait.

Absolutely agree, like the Cyclops SS PF, the base looks bland and plain, but you get and you notice all the little details like the rubble inside Magneto's Helmet.

I wonder if PathFinder will come up with something cool? Also I am hoping some custom parts will spring out for her, like a chalice and or that Bob Haircut Portrait.

I'm thinking a nice classy marble or wood floor devoid of an "H". I've seen that mentioned by others as well. If I have to do this myself I may pour a little slab of colored concrete and finish it like I've seen done for counter tops. Man, a custom chalice would just rock, I hadn't thought of getting that custom. I'd pay real $$ for a really nice chalice.:yess:

Yeah I was hesitant on Sonja base and once you see it, it has its own glory. So I guess I can't lower my standards seeing an A/X/H or SHIELD logo, as it's what we'll get.

Chalice will be great with this piece. I may even commission a remake of the concept corset.

I'm thinking a nice classy marble or wood floor devoid of an "H". I've seen that mentioned by others as well. If I have to do this myself I may pour a little slab of colored concrete and finish it like I've seen done for counter tops. Man, a custom chalice would just rock, I hadn't thought of getting that custom. I'd pay real $$ for a really nice chalice.:yess:
:exactly:

A chalice will be a must for me. As for the wood or marble idea, it's the cheapest but classy commission. So I can imagine many will go this route (me definitely included).

Signed up on the WL. I was planning to get her all along but was just waiting for the right discount. Oh well. Love the custom ideas. Maybe if enough of us want something we can get spazzy on it. I'd be down for the Chalice. Base might be more annoying to ship out and get back. I would like a black marble stair case to contrast the white.

Signed up on the WL. I was planning to get her all along but was just waiting for the right discount. Oh well. Love the custom ideas. Maybe if enough of us want something we can get spazzy on it. I'd be down for the Chalice. Base might be more annoying to ship out and get back. I would like a black marble stair case to contrast the white.

Is her arm or hand removable? If it's not, how will peeps be able to pull off a chalice in her hand?

I love this! Great idea Nem! :hi5:

Back