Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's other preorders that have a comparable edition size to Jean that have not sold out either and have been up longer

ie - Batman 89, Thor Modern

Jean is a bit disappointing as a stand a lone piece, but for team builders she's essential.

There's other preorders that have a comparable edition size to Jean that have not sold out either and have been up longer

ie - Batman 89, Thor Modern

Jean is a bit disappointing as a stand a lone piece, but for team builders she's essential.
Yeah just saying. I could see Emma at 1500 to be honest.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

So according to the Ask SS on the other board it looks like there really is a planned variant of this with Jean as Black Queen as some of us figured there'd be.

I'm guessing it would have to get a new head since a repainted one I don't think would work as well, maybe a whip in the extended hand? Might as well throw in a 2nd head for Selene and tweak the heels, but that's wishful thinking.

Selene would be awesome! Make it happen sideshow

I caved and ordered the EX. To date, I only have the Emma LSB and a Diamond Select Emma statue sculpted by CS Moore. This will be my 3rd Emma. Even though this PF has a really skinny waist and is a tad on the thin side, I think she still looks better than the previous Sideshow Emma's.

Oh yea, a unique Phoenix that IS NOT just a rehash of the current Jean would be awesome...
Yeah man Lol but like everyone else I'm scared and what's scarier is that we have reasoning behind our fears Lol. But to be honest I think they'd be dropping the ball if they were to; Jean's pose alone doesn't suit a "Phoenix" pose. It needs to be beautiful, graceful, powerful and almost God-like :)

Phoenix > Black Queen for sure...

Maybe XM has to put their Phoenix on hold because Sideshow is doing one first?

Either way this Jean will do for my 1/4 collection. I was never expecting anything epic or sexy. Not sure what everyone was thinking she was supposed to look like. Phoenix is another story.

Either way this Jean will do for my 1/4 collection. I was never expecting anything epic or sexy. Not sure what everyone was thinking she was supposed to look like. Phoenix is another story.
At least of they did something where her powers are manifesting on the Ex would've been something. To me it feels like they didn't care enough to make her special and that's what bugs me. Like its JEAN GREY, I can't speak for anyone else, but she's always been one of my favourites

The more I look at her the more I like her, but I'll wait until I can use a coupon. Even with prices increasing she should have been no more than $300. When compared to the level of detail and prices of the DC pieces Emma looks like a comiquette.

The more I look at her the more I like her, but I'll wait until I can use a coupon. Even with prices increasing she should have been no more than $300. When compared to the level of detail and prices of the DC pieces Emma looks like a comiquette.

Im hoping exclusive stays til February. I plan to use some points for her, issue is I also would like to use some on Babs or PG.

Im hoping exclusive stays til February. I plan to use some points for her, issue is I also would like to use some on Babs or PG.

It'll be interesting to see what the ES on the EX is--though since I don't like the EX head it doesn't really matter to me. The way SS has been lately it'll probably end up being 1000-1500. Doesn't seem like she's too popular so far so the EX may be around for awhile.

Back