Eminem gets teabagged at Movie Awards

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woops sorry...guess I should be advocating sexual assault. Yeah! Teabags for everyone! :D You're next Eli. ;) :lol

I do realize that some people are gonna find it funny...some people aren't. That's the way it is with most things....I should probably be posting in DarkArtist's disgusted with humanity thread...obviously this type of humor is lost on me. :lol :lol Guess that happens when you get old. :eek:

That's where you got me wrong. I never found it funny. I just found it funny why you cared so much. And why am I next? Meanie! hehe

:grouphug for Jen.

Good luck. His thread got locked.:lol:lol:lol

Jen loves DA... cause he is the greatest!!!! DA GREETEST! Seriously, DA is a cool guy.

I just hope I get that Joker some day. But I have patience, but if I was 12-year-old me (when I was actually more mature), I would have wanted it minutes after sending him the cabbage. hehe

Good luck. His thread got locked.:lol:lol:lol

I just went there and noticed that. I didn't finish reading it after the first page.

You can drive yourself crazy trying to figure out human kind. You just have to try and figure yourself out. That's hard enough! :lol

I can't stand either one of those guys, but seeing Em get teabagged was a ^^^^ing riot!

That's where you got me wrong. I never found it funny. I just found it funny why you cared so much. And why am I next? Meanie! hehe

:grouphug for Jen.

I just find it sad that as a society we think this kind of crap is okay and worthy of a laugh. That's why I care..it doesn't have anything to do with Eminem.

:grouphug I'm getting off the soapbox...I'm late for work! :horror

I just find it sad that as a society we think this kind of crap is okay and worthy of a laugh. That's why I care..it doesn't have anything to do with Eminem.

What if it was some other musician?:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

Borat was a TERRIBLE movie and his new one looks just as bad. Sorry, but the guy is just not funny ( other than when teabagging Eminem...I lol'ed at that ).

The world is full of a lot of garbage and head scratchers. We can't get worked up by all of it or we'll drive ourselves crazy.

I am such a hypocrite.

The world is full of a lot of garbage and head scratchers. We can't get worked up by all of it or we'll drive ourselves crazy.

I am such a hypocrite.

Eli, are thinking what I'm thinking right now? This thread is in need of something......and it's NOT a dancing banana.

Eli, are thinking what I'm thinking right now? This thread is in need of something......and it's NOT a dancing banana.

Tea bags?

800px-tea_bags.jpg

That is the funniest thing I have seen in a long long time, superb. Eminems face is classic.

Back