Statue Embrace Japan STREET FIGHTER II Trading Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmm.. so Dhalsim, Zangief, and the 4 bosses are player 2. The rest are player 1.

If they end up making the winning portaits for season 2, I hope they include an extra winning quote piece so you can display the whole screen.

Street-Fighter-II-Sheng-Long.jpg

--

hmm.. so Dhalsim, Zangief, and the 4 bosses are player 2. The rest are player 1.

If they end up making the winning portaits for season 2, I hope they include an extra winning quote piece so you can display the whole screen.

Street-Fighter-II-Sheng-Long.jpg

--

I think Vega, or Bison whatever you call him faces straight whether P1 or P2.

btw the snapshot you took is not from SFII, I think it's Super SFII & Super SFII X.

and there is no winning pose. just normal pose & losing pose.

Ya the first image I uploaded was actually from SSFII X.

well ya the winning side has the regular portrait, I just call it the winning side when they're facing each other. But then I noticed the base has the "continue ?" wording on these, so they might not go together.

Ya the first image I uploaded was actually from SSFII X.

well ya the winning side has the regular portrait, I just call it the winning side when they're facing each other. But then I noticed the base has the "continue ?" wording on these, so they might not go together.

you can always put them beside each other and print out a winning quote and cover the base.

i just got shipping notification with tracking from Japan but i just realize that this 12 pack include repeated figures...wtf?

Waiting for my other pre-orders to come in from amiami for the month. Maybe I should order another pack.

Back