Statue Embrace Japan STREET FIGHTER II Trading Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

potato

Super Freak
Reaction score
12 variants. Box of 12. About 10,000yen.

Brings back the memory when i lost to 8 Star CPU.

Wonder will they do the normal ver.

AmiAmi [Character & Hobby Shop] | STREET FIGHTER II - Trading Figure Makegao Collection Vol.1 12Pack BOX(Pre-order)

GOODS-00086024_04.jpg

GOODS-00086024_01.jpg

GOODS-00086024_07.jpg

Getting this set for sure. Been waiting ages for them to open orders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting this set for sure. Been waiting ages for them to open orders.

how many boxes you getting? description says 12 blind packs in 1 box, 10 designs, and you might not gett all 10 designs in 1 box... which would suck if that were the case.

how many boxes you getting? description says 12 blind packs in 1 box, 10 designs, and you might not gett all 10 designs in 1 box... which would suck if that were the case.

You sure about that? As far as I know it's all 12 characters in a full box set. Check out amiami and you can see the description. It's all there.

You sure about that? As far as I know it's all 12 characters in a full box set. Check out amiami and you can see the description. It's all there.

I think it's blind packs. I saw a description on another site that said it was. It also makes sense why it's called trading figures like trading cards are. If it is I'll just buy the ones I'm missing from ebay.

Oh yeah these will come in individual boxes but I don't think it will be like Bearbrick or Lego where you don't get everything in a box.

I hope it's not like that where it's incomplete.

As far as I know it's all 12 in a set box

I love these figures that think outside the box the most. Like MGS1 retro Snake head with the Nendoroid, or the Virtua fighter figmas. As well as those limited DragonBal figures like dead Yamcha.

metal-gear-solid-nendoroid-solid-snake-action-figure-good-smile-company-11.jpg

dead-yamcha-figure-4.jpg

figma_virtua_fighter_akira_yuki_sarah_bryant_by_good_smile_1-620x581.jpg

Back