Elder Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, I do not quite convincing, his jaw too big teeth too thick as carrots, eyes sucked for inside, seems to have a face like a pig, I honestly would be afraid to get this having not seen yet spare production that will surely be worse than the prototype, I think I pass the pre-order and wait for live photos to decide whether to take it or not! For now, this is more about letting go

Honestly, I do not quite convincing, his jaw too big teeth too thick as carrots, eyes sucked for inside, seems to have a face like a pig, I honestly would be afraid to get this having not seen yet spare production that will surely be worse than the prototype, I think I pass the pre-order and wait for live photos to decide whether to take it or not! For now, this is more about letting go

pigs are cute though! :lecture

I think I will order this guy, but depending on how the Masked Hunter LSB turns out, that will decide whether I keep the order

Wow I wasn't really digging the first teasers of this guy but the full pics make him look incredible :rock

I did order the Masked Hunter bust as my first and quite possibly I think this could sit along side him. I'll have to wait on this and see, but call me impressed for now.

well hoping to get ex for this, really like it, but the OCD in me it's going to drive me mad with the offset head :slap

Full reveal was definitely a good one on this compared to the early previews. I think I'm going to have to brake my own rule and order this tonight, going to have to flex it. I'll see when the flex payments actually start and decide then...

If it actually came out looking like that I would pay double. All the detail on the dreads and beeds will like like crap in the production pieces. Im saying it now. This looks like anothe P2 debocle in the making.

TBD on the Reg aswell.
That will probably disappear, unless it killed Masked Hunter sales.

So the guys who worked on the P2 Maquette did this...

TBD on the Reg aswell.
That will probably disappear, unless it killed Masked Hunter sales.

Kind of hope it did so we can be done with unlimited stuff. Flex payments for this start in January, I'll order it then, it isn't going anywhere until an ES is announced.

Kind of hope it did so we can be done with unlimited stuff. Flex payments for this start in January, I'll order it then, it isn't going anywhere until an ES is announced.

True, and the ES won't be announced until pre-orders start dropping off.

Ok I just ordered the Exclusive Elder Bust but what is this "ES" I keep seeing? Sorry for the Noob question but this will be my second bust next to Masked Jungle Hunter.

Gonna have to think about this for a few months. I'm worried about the paint apps on the production piece the most.

Everything for the time being looks insanely awesome though.

Back