Elder Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHAVAL

Super Freak
Reaction score
Is this Legendary or Life Size Bust of Elder Predator ??

UPCOMINGS523487_n1.jpg

IMG_1420.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Elder Predator Legendary or Life Size Bust??

What a bunch of BOMBS are in that pic.

You are right, I was thinking of a LSB but it may be a life size bust too (hopefully).

Looks Legendary scale if I am seeing the base correctly thru the Terminator pic on top of it.
I wonder if that is Dillon from Predator in the top left corner?
The Engineer looks sweet I hope it's 1/4 - the female Predator... not so much.

I would scream like a little girl if it were life size. I'm ditching the whole LSB line since I sold my P1, but if they knock it out of the park, I may get this. I need a quality elder in the collection.

Yea shoulders look a bit narrow for life size but then I could be wrong. But for now my money is on LSB.

Id hope life sized. If its a LSB i wouldnt get it. Well, if its life sized there a pretty high chance i wont get it due to sheer cost. But its something i would buy if i had the funds

^ And then just sell in a year or two. cough

Where is this picture from? I see an engineer, space jockey, Giger Alien, Machiko, Clone Wars Obi Wan...interesting.

^ And then just sell in a year or two. cough
Im not a horder. I dont intend to take my collectibles to the grave. I spend a couple of K a year on them. To keep them all would be foolish. How stupid.

At least i actually buy stuff.

It's an LSB. Like someone pointed out before you can see the silouette through the front papers

I'm praying this is a life size piece. Berserker came with a cannon, so it's possible.

But lifesize is so expensive! Look at Berserker, chilling on the GC eligibility list with another discount piled on top.

Plus their Elder sculpt on the 1/5 statue wasn't too bad. If Sideshow knocks this out of the park as a LSB, it could push some collectors to grab the other pieces in the line for completion's sake. And imagine how good all of these would look with the upcoming Alien LSBs. :drool

Berserker is a crap character and the bust has a poor finish and the ES is waaaaaaaaay too high. They could make the elder the same size as the p1 and still add a cannon and it would sell much better if executed properly.

I have 0 interest in the lsb line. The quality isn't bad, but the increasing prices is too much of a turn off to SS in general. I believe every piece in the lsb line will lose value anyways, people just don't collect that scale. There are more life size collectors. Once SS sees how many of the p1 and p2 lsbs they still have in the warehouse by next year, they will stop the pred line short.

Back