Elder Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cant wait to order this bust. I know it wont be perfect but i only collect predator statues or busts. Predator items arent rolling in monthly so it balances out for me as a collector.

"Important Prize Shipping Information: the Exclusive Elder Predator Legendary Scale Bust is estimated to be shipped to the winner in July 2015."

If the above is true, this guy is shipping only one month after the masked P1 LSB...

i'm hoping to get a exclusive but being in uk and with the time differance may miss out although i note that masked still have exclusives fingers crossed

i'm hoping to get a exclusive but being in uk and with the time differance may miss out although i note that masked still have exclusives fingers crossed
You can rest easy. The same day sellout of Exclusive Editions is well and truly a thing of the past.
You won't even know the Edition Size for 1-3 months.

Haha, that made me chuckle. But yeah, don't worry about missing out. SS don't set an ES for several months these days, if it even has one. I would actually recommend you wait until the ES is announced before you order. Any sooner and your just bumping it up.

jVNHNjz.jpg

FS0NhhD.jpg

O5wdtqf.jpg

dvjYLvM.jpg

d8rmYko.jpg

VwCZ8Pj.jpg

vCc7E6W.jpg

qt9JTrB.jpg

iShr9Dl.jpg

OzOjC0N.jpg

y0UAhCW.jpg

$390? Sweet!

Don't like the offset connection to the base (when you display him facing you).
Looks very wide, two to a Besta cube might be a squeeze.

What do you mean by off set connection Col? Looks okay to me.

I like the base, apart form one thing... are they tiny xenos sticking out of either side?

It has a centered piece leading down to the base like the others but if you display him facing you it looks offset to the right.
Just my OCD symmetrical thing.

Awesome looking Bust.
Now tell me you're passing :D

Hope they don't leave the Reg open, probably will though.
No Nameplate with a Fed-Ex bill for me.

I have a pretty ocd nature about these things and I can't see what you're seeing lol. My boiler has given up this week so I have to find £3500 for a new one!!

Guess I'll have to flex this one then. ;)

I think it is just the perspective due to the head tilt combined with the body piece being quite swept back on this one? I don't know.

Back