Elder Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Centered display misses all the detail...

dvjYLvM.jpg

Oh, I see what you mean. Your saying if you have him displayed face on, he base will be at an angle, well I guess that is true. I was going to say at least the midget xenos will be hidden, but the y wont be if you have him displayed head on.

Sincere thanks for all the pics.

No friggin way the production paint is gonna be ANYTHING like that quality. Joe's paintwork always makes these things look special - and they are STILL using his non-production P2 to advertise :slap

Having seen the angle (I actually like that touch) AND the shoulder cannon - this has gone back on my "buy" list.

**** - was hoping I could avoid this one - no way my Son will let me though.

Haha, we aren't naysayers, just realists... Okay... HMS maybe ;)

I liker the tilt also, adds character like the P1's mandible posing did. The P2 just looked dead...

Just wasn't feeling it early on. Now I've seen the full reveal I'm happy enough to buy it. And yeah, very quiet, better than the other forum though ;) 300 ex here we come...

It's not my fault - please pick whichever one makes me look less fickle:

1) It looks better now we can see more pics.
2) My Son is insisting we get this.
3) Too many Motorhead concerts have affected my VISION (yeah – THAT loud!)
4) I have an obsession (with Predators – NOT the one with Pamela Anderson that resulted in a restraining order).​

Looks awesome but I don't know how they're going to keep that level of detail in the production pieces. Still worth ordering to see though.

looks smaller than the other busts????? may get him

Makes sense, the Elder is just a modified P1 mask so it should have the same kind of proportions. The head is slanted back on the Elder though as opposed to the P1 whos crown is pointing skyward. I'm guessing this will be a good inch or two shorter that the P1, not a bad thing though.

Looks good enough to give it a chance. I hope it comes out well, I still have to decide if I want the P1 masked version too. I wonder if Wolf will get previewed during spook now that this will be up for order.

Back