Elder Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah im still on the fence. I'll be waiting to see what else gets released and what I have on order. While I think there are some things that need work, I don't think it looks horrible and I think it would look awesome next to the P1 Hunter.

Surely he'd look better with P2? Make more sense anyway :huh

I'm going Masked & unmasked JH in a Besta cube then P2 & Elder.
Assuming they will fit with the canon

The original was 10" wide, the masked version is 14" wide, not only did they extend the shoulder plate on the left, but the dreads are arranged in a fashion that they stick out on his right.

Looking face on, I actually don't like the dread arrangement on the masked version personally... not to start another one of those debates lol.

Surely he'd look better with P2? Make more sense anyway :huh

I get what your saying, but I personally don't like the look of P2. I prefer P2 with his bio, in my opinion P2's head goes up to high giving him
an awkward look. I like the more rounded head of P1 and the Elder. Again just my opinion.

I get what your saying, but I personally don't like the look of P2. I prefer P2 with his bio, in my opinion P2's head goes up to high giving him
an awkward look. I like the more rounded head of P1 and the Elder. Again just my opinion.

I like his crown and color pattern, but I do get what you're saying about P2's head shape.

I like his crown and color pattern, but I do get what you're saying about P2's head shape.

I do like his color pattern, but yeah that crown and elevated skateboard ramp of a head doesn't work for me. On that note I don't hate
him totally though, just like the more rounded dome.

So yeah as I stated earlier, im just trying to see what else is going to be coming out at the time because I don't want to have to many
things on order because lately ive been really good about saving money and not buying to much stuff. After everything that SDCC showed
I might be going broke again real soon, lol. We shall see.

Back