Elder Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the only shot that makes the colours look OK - but those large mandibles - way WAAY too thick :slap (* again *)

It's the same as with the P2 maquette - it's not that it has to be 1200% screen accurate - but a decent representation would be nice.

We're not talking 1990's garage-kits for goodness sake - these are licenced, mass-produced (supposedly) high-quality pieces.

Their production designer should be hung, drawn & halved (quartered is going a bit too far).

I agree. It could be help when we all send Sideshow mails with reference pictures with a listing of the errors.

I agree. It could be help when we all send Sideshow mails with reference pictures with a listing of the errors.

It really depends also how far along they are in production.
They usually do nothing to fix the errors. Instead, they'll throw in something extra, like an accessory, or low ES to move the product. :(

Which is why they need to start doing more WIP reveals so people who have eyeballs can make a difference to the final product and help everyone.

I was excited for this when they previewed it on the sideshow site. Now that I've seen the SDCC photos of him I am going to pass. I am typically a completionist with stuff like this, but I have no qualms about letting this one go. To me it just looks like they sculpted Shrek with dreads. :cuckoo:

On the other hand, I will totally be getting the Masked Hunter LSB, despite the differences with his bio from the movie. He is just so much cooler.

I was excited for this when they previewed it on the sideshow site. Now that I've seen the SDCC photos of him I am going to pass. I am typically a completionist with stuff like this, but I have no qualms about letting this one go. To me it just looks like they sculpted Shrek with dreads. :cuckoo:

On the other hand, I will totally be getting the Masked Hunter LSB, despite the differences with his bio from the movie. He is just so much cooler.

Pretty much feel the same... It's the line completest in me that still thinks I might get it... Not sure though...

Pretty much feel the same... It's the line completest in me that still thinks I might get it... Not sure though...

Snap & Snap.

And if I decide not to order this - once I've broken the chain - it makes it all the easier to pass on anything else that crops up later too (AVP stuff especially).

Having said that, I might cave on a Wolf LSB if it's done right, but can't see it ever being as good as Narin's.

I was excited for this when they previewed it on the sideshow site. Now that I've seen the SDCC photos of him I am going to pass. I am typically a completionist with stuff like this, but I have no qualms about letting this one go..

I feel the same, I will have to really think about this one

And if I decide not to order this - once I've broken the chain - it makes it all the easier to pass on anything else that crops up later too (AVP stuff especially).

Well I passed happily on the P2 already so this is no problem for me. Even if they get the Scar perfect based on his on screen appearance I couldn't be less interested in him either... errrgh. I would like a nice Wolf and masked Hero P2 though.

Maybe someone with the skills will post up a side by side... We need facts!!! Facts I say!!! :impatient:

Shrek Predator Comparison.jpg

:panic:

Back