Elder Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first Pic is too Grey or Grey filter used. The second pic look much better but we won't know for sure until more pics pop up.

Any of y'all pred fans who already own the first two LSB's say you're not getting this can PM collectorcol for a pic of his junk....

Just sayin....:wave

hehyqedy.jpg

I find it funny that SS gets the general head shape right on the Elder, but stretches out and elongates the P1 LSB, considering the fact that Greyback's head design in the movies was a copy of the original, simply with added aging details. :lol

Not sure why you guy's are using the Ship interior photo's as a colour judge. That scene is purposely dimly lit and also has an orange glow effect from the ships interiors.

Any of y'all pred fans who already own the first two LSB's say you're not getting this can PM collectorcol for a pic of his junk....

Just sayin....:wave
Can't help out a fellow collector now?...
so you had them both at the same time? Did you take any pics of them together? I'd like to see them. Not sure if I will go after the LSB , Maquette or wait for Narin's 1/3.

I do not know if I really like this new LSB, surely there are many imperfections especially in coloring, continue always in this dell'elder it wrong, it seems also true that the first bust of the classic changed, I would have liked to see him with open jaws but oh well we know how to work the jaws open jaws closed cheap price very expensive, I think I do not take it because I already have the P1 and P2, if sincerely look forward to them will make the LSB of the Wolf and the SCAR!

I do not know if I really like this new LSB, surely there are many imperfections especially in coloring, continue always in this dell'elder it wrong, it seems also true that the first bust of the classic changed, I would have liked to see him with open jaws but oh well we know how to work the jaws open jaws closed cheap price very expensive, I think I do not take it because I already have the P1 and P2, if sincerely look forward to them will make the LSB of the Wolf and the SCAR!

We never saw the Elder with open mandibles so closed was a no brainer.

We'll see ya back here when you put in your PO.... :yess:

I think I'll end up passing on this one. I think it looks great! But since I'll likely only get one Predator LSB, I'd rather go with a different character than the Elder. While it'll likely take some time (though these do sometimes pop up out of nowhere!) I'm going to hold out for the Wolf LSB...or at least hope one comes! The $2k statue looked amazing, but was well out of my price range, so an LSB of the Wolf would be my ideal choice...especially if make my dreams come true and do a Predalien LSB! What a combo that'd be :yess: :hi5:

And here's a cool article I found earlier...just to give all your Predator fans something to read in the weeks before a full reveal is made :)

https://monsterlegacy.wordpress.com/2014/01/19/predator-metamorphosis-part-iv-aliens-vs-predator-requiem/

Back