Elder Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does look a bit like a concept drawing but with them saying it will be at CC means there is an actual product to show.
Not really sure.

I think it may be the actual item, I thought the same thing for the green Ivy and it turns out it was actually the statue and not a drawing.

It does look very soft, I think it's just an edited photo, I guess we'll see very shortly when the Con begins. :rock

Alex insisted there was no PS involved with the Ivy Proto pictures. Just lighting :dunno

Due to space running out i'm praying these can double up in a Besta cube with the addition of the Canon.
The Masked P1 is 4" wider than the standard one.
P1 Unmasked & P1 Masked in one Besta then P2 & Elder would look awesome.

Hopefully it will work. The two standard busts fit nicely so more side on will hopefully work.

P1010076.JPG

The canon might have to be obscured slightly by the bust on the right.
I can live with that.

You'll have to send me your Masked bust to try it out Matty, you'll have it three months before me :mad:

Lets see how it turns out first ;) I'm going to need something with all of the Pre orders I have and no space to put them anywhere!!

looks to be the best Pred lsb so far, and by far. I wonder what the price will be. A lot more details in this one and harder paint app.

Alex insisted there was no PS involved with the Ivy Proto pictures. Just lighting :dunno

Due to space running out i'm praying these can double up in a Besta cube with the addition of the Canon.
The Masked P1 is 4" wider than the standard one.
P1 Unmasked & P1 Masked in one Besta then P2 & Elder would look awesome.

Hopefully it will work. The two standard busts fit nicely so more side on will hopefully work.

View attachment 118692

yeah, same problem here which is a shame though cause i was starting to like the two p2's together
and will i still have room left for the dio's?

DSC_0858_zpse8453137.jpg

DSC_1749_zpse6cb1264.jpg

Back