Elder Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SOLD!
etz0uh.jpg

:yess: This looks awesome!

This thing better be packed well. Those ****ing quills are gonna break. I'll even put them on myself as an option.

Gotta say - looks like crap (and I'm being polite - trust me!)

Hope it's an uncomplimentary angle or bad lighting but if not then it's the 1st of these I won't be buying.

I mean - if that's supposed to be a quality paintjob - just think how bad the production pieces will be :slap

Yeah the lower mandibles are way too big. WTH do these guys use for reference pics? - OMG!!!!!

sorry to say this, but I don't like this piece anymore. When first previewed, I was happy, but now :blissysmi. The sculpt is way more off than I thought it was. God I wish I never sold my 1:1 Elder, frack! :slap. Still the most accurate Elder I have ever seen. Can't believe how bad it is really. Everything else is ok, but can't put down the dough for this.

There is something off about it - like his mouth is too big or something. Otherwise looks good.

looks nice something is off about it to bad i cant get it or the rest of this line im letting go of my p1 because of that

Oversized mouth and tusks?

The tusks are way too big.

Gotta say - looks like crap (and I'm being polite - trust me!)

Hope it's an uncomplimentary angle or bad lighting but if not then it's the 1st of these I won't be buying.

I mean - if that's supposed to be a quality paintjob - just think how bad the production pieces will be :slap

Yeah the lower mandibles are way too big. WTH do these guys use for reference pics? - OMG!!!!!

sorry to say this, but I don't like this piece anymore. When first previewed, I was happy, but now :blissysmi. The sculpt is way more off than I thought it was. God I wish I never sold my 1:1 Elder, frack! :slap. Still the most accurate Elder I have ever seen. Can't believe how bad it is really. Everything else is ok, but can't put down the dough for this.

OUCH!!! Wtf did they do to his face?? :horror

Relax everyone...

...this is suppose to be the version where Elder is smiling for the pics that he will put into his acting portfolio.

Back