efx website is live

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can get it to say "Buy" in red if you change your local time an hour in the future.

But, you cannot check out.

I'll be getting one just to see it in person. decide what to do with it then, since i dont think im a fan of the wonky helmets.

I'm curious to see how long they'll sell out. First offering from a new company, and no waiting...

I don't have the space for it (My collection room is getting crowded), but it sure looks nice.

Well, I ordered one just because I happened to be around at the time they were available. I have no doubt that they will sell out fairly soon.

BTW the site wouldn't let me check out using my account. Every time I tried to log in, it gave me an "exception" and spewed some code out. But I was able to complete the order by "ordering without an account." Problems like these might be affecting the rate that it's selling out.

Shipping to Hawaii is ridiculous at $100. I'll wait for the Hero version.

Funny thing is when the timer ran out it restarted initially, with product available in 11 months 23 hours etc.

forbidden planet, uk site, £299 English Pounds, cheaper than buying direct and shipping to the UK.

Shipping to Hawaii is ridiculous at $100. I'll wait for the Hero version.

IN EUROPE

IM IN THE UK AND PLACED AND ORDER FOR THIS TONIGHT. $600 shipping and "handling" FOR THIS ITEM !

$399.00 FOR HELMET

NEARLY TWICE THAT AMOUNT FOR SHIPPING AND "handling"

!!!!!!!!! CANCELLED STRAIGHT AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO SHIPPING FIGURE WAS ONLY DISPLAYED AFTER THE ORDER WAS PLACED

FEEL LIKE THIS COMPANY WAS RUNNING A CON TONIGHT WITH WITH THAT SYSTEM !

IN EUROPE

IM IN THE UK AND PLACED AND ORDER FOR THIS TONIGHT. $600 shipping and "handling" FOR THIS ITEM !

$399.00 FOR HELMET

NEARLY TWICE THAT AMOUNT FOR SHIPPING AND "handling"

!!!!!!!!! CANCELLED STRAIGHT AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO SHIPPING FIGURE WAS ONLY DISPLAYED AFTER THE ORDER WAS PLACED

FEEL LIKE THIS COMPANY WAS RUNNING A CON TONIGHT WITH WITH THAT SYSTEM !

Hey Mooncat, you can send me $399 + $300 for shipping and I'll get you one! That's half off the shipping price! :D

Yeah, people on Rebelscum are complaining about the shipping (not just the international people). Apparently it's around three times what MR used to charge.

same here, not sure what mooncat is talking about.

"International Buyers" had to click and "Accept Terms and Conditions button" in their processing

shipping wasnt displayed

I must admit I was trying to place my order as quickly as I could and speed reading given the way it was launched and sold, however I know had I seen $600 as a shipping charge in the process as I was placing the order, I wouldnt have

First I saw was "Print Invoice"

Processing aside

I mean c'mon ffs $600 ???

"International Buyers" had to click and "Accept Terms and Conditions button"

I must admit I was trying to place my order as quickly as I could and speed reading, however I know had I seen $600 as a shipping charge as I was placing the order, I wouldnt have

First I saw was "Print Invoice"

Processing aside

I mean c'mon ffs $600 ???

I know my shipping quote isnt as high as that, but for being in the SAME country, $100 to ship a 10lb item is pretty significant and a deal breaker for me.

Back