efx website is live

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm baffled by the Ahsoka lightsaber as well. Who on Earth (other than MR/eFX completists) would want that???? It's a "replica" of an animated saber. At least PT Yoda and the Clones were supposed to be in-the-flesh photoreal characters. :huh

Hell, people buy "replicas" of Link's sword from The Legend of Zelda. Personally, I'm more concerned about the character -- I have no idea who it is.

Here's something eFX apparently sent out in an email. Looks like there will be a McQuarrie signature edition. (I guess what he's holding is just a test shot for the helmet, since it will be 1:1 size.)

newsletter_july_2008.jpg

it's probably the .45 version. pretty cool...i might grab the smaller version. don't want to spend the change for the 1:1 of this one.

it's probably the .45 version. pretty cool...i might grab the smaller version. don't want to spend the change for the 1:1 of this one.

There won't be a smaller version, unfortunately. That one being held by McQ is a test shot sent to him for review.

1:1 helmets are space-eaters. :(

IMO I think the concept stuff should stay as such... on the paper it was drawn on and the sculptures to remain where they are. I wouldn't ever be in the market for concept replica pieces.

IMO I think the concept stuff should stay as such... on the paper it was drawn on and the sculptures to remain where they are. I wouldn't ever be in the market for concept replica pieces.

There is a market for them. I own a concept Stormtrooper Lightsaber. Its quite nice looking...

I'm getting the Stormtrooper eFX helmet since missed the MR one. And then I'll be waiting for an OT Vader helmet (my focus is OT Imperials, that's why I passed on the ROTS Vader helmet)

Is it already up for preorder? Because I added the Stormie helmet to my shopping cart a few minutes ago just to find shipping to Europe International Economy is over $300. :horror

I think I will order it through my dealer here.

Back