Prop eFX TIE Fighter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hardcore stuff... those guys dont kid around lol.

anyway looks like it is part of the movie on one of the tie fighters per the screenshots, that's pretty cool making it a bit different than the efx version but not less accurate.

^since you posted this picture, i have to ask a stupid question. what really is the color of the TIE? is it really the bluish gray EfX is releasing or is it the same as the one shown above?

From what I've seen in pictures from the "Making of Star Wars" and various Star Wars documentaries they were kind of bluish in Star Wars. They appear grey because of the blue filter that was used while filming (or wherever they used it in the production of the movie :lol)

EDIT see this pic:
TIEmodels_btm.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for clarifying DM. Just happened to repaint and weather some hasbro TIEs. Wanted to get the right base color. I dont think ill be able to sneak an efx with current state of finances atm

Three weeks for the local supplier, gents. :clap

Let's hope they arrive unscathed... :pray:

From there... eFX can go fark themselves. There is NOTHING they could ever do that I would want enough to give them another cent.

THE worst company I have ever had the misfortune of coming across in my entire life.

The Star Wars license is not a right, it's a privilege, and a privilege that they have bitterly violated. :mad:

Last edited:
Had to cancel my TIE unfortunately. I ordered it 2 years ago and had the funds saved up and waiting for over a year and a half.

But a lot happens in 2 years. I got engaged and am planning a wedding now. So the TIE became a casualty.

Had to cancel my TIE unfortunately. I ordered it 2 years ago and had the funds saved up and waiting for over a year and a half.

But a lot happens in 2 years. I got engaged and am planning a wedding now. So the TIE became a casualty.

Congrats on the wedding!! :)

:lecture

eXF and QMX are such sad pretenders to the Master Replicas throne.

seriously i still cant figure out why the **** no other legit company took over star war vehicle license after mr closed shop. I mean all the pieces are going for $1000+ a pop and very popular, there are plenty of money to be made. I also love the fact qmx's bs about everything hand made (no **** sherlock) bla bla and charge $5000-$10000 for a star trek ship lol

is it because lucas film refuse to give out vehicle license? what gives?

ps: i just found out code 3 has officially closed shop & ceased operation too almost a year ago, so no hope ever again of them coming back with the excellent star war pieces they had :(

seriously i still cant figure out why the **** no other legit company took over star war vehicle license after mr closed shop. I mean all the pieces are going for $1000+ a pop and very popular, there are plenty of money to be made. I also love the fact qmx's bs about everything hand made (no **** sherlock) bla bla and charge $5000-$10000 for a star trek ship lol

is it because lucas film refuse to give out vehicle license? what gives?

ps: i just found out code 3 has officially closed shop & ceased operation too almost a year ago, so no hope ever again of them coming back with the excellent star war pieces they had :(

Tough times, takes a lot of investment too
Who has money anymore!
All my complaints and I have to give respect to EFX for doing these!
Can't wait for my Tie!

I was very excited about this item but after hearing about the nightmare some people have been having with their Vader and Luke helmets along with the absolute nightmare of contacting or getting info from eFX themselves I think I'm not even gonna bother with this now.

I was very excited about this item but after hearing about the nightmare some people have been having with their Vader and Luke helmets along with the absolute nightmare of contacting or getting info from eFX themselves I think I'm not even gonna bother with this now.

Just wait for the photos. I will also post
This line has been nothing but stellar
I don't care about buckets :monkey1

Just got my shipping email. Surely it will be here soon!
Looking forward to displaying it with the X-wing

Back