Prop eFX TIE Fighter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, what a great piece. Really wish I'd been into collecting when the pre-order for this went up. The detail on this is incredible. Will definitely be prepared should we see a pre-order ever go up on the Slave 1.

That's one classic beast right there!
I can already hear it roar just by looking at it :D

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5_svSADYks[/ame]

My eFX TIE Fighter was delayed until 2013, but no problem since I'm still waiting for a large item that will be displayed in the same cabinet. Anyway I think the eFX TIE will look nice next to this 1:1 TIE Fighter Pilot bust:

SDSTIEFighterhelmetarmor00.jpg

My eFX TIE Fighter was delayed until 2013, but no problem since I'm still waiting for a large item that will be displayed in the same cabinet. Anyway I think the eFX TIE will look nice next to this 1:1 TIE Fighter Pilot bust:

Very nice, I agree that it will make for an impressive display :)

I'm really hoping that I can grab one of these as it will be my first studio scale ship and I already have the perfect spot in my theater room picked out for it :)

This is nice but suxs that he wont be in the tie, that was a bad choice by EFX IMO

@3phase

I agree, at one stage I know they had GG working on a minature TIE pilot but then all of a sudden they scrapped it and went with the harrier pilot :dunno

If it arrives damaged it will look like this so no worries....:)

7521F82A-C610-4D75-93A8-A41728B6963A-1366-0000011A658781DF.jpg

hey i noticed many of the fine molds pro built version has the red pentagon like in the photo below, but efx version does not. Anyone know what the story is behind them? Is it two version of tie fighter that both appeared in the movie?

p9210002.jpg

^since you posted this picture, i have to ask a stupid question. what really is the color of the TIE? is it really the bluish gray EfX is releasing or is it the same as the one shown above?

no one knows? I thinking of getting a matching fine molds 1/48 tie fighter after xwing is done, but that red pentagon is bugging me, is it suppose to be there, and why doesn't the efx have it.

no one knows? I thinking of getting a matching fine molds 1/48 tie fighter after xwing is done, but that red pentagon is bugging me, is it suppose to be there, and why doesn't the efx have it.

The eFX Tie is the closet to the actual shooting models; color, decals, everything...that has ever been mass produced.

I believe the pentagon actually appeared on one of the ANH prototype Ties and was never seen again.

There are photos/threads across the net on the pentagon and I'm sure there's an official story about it floating around as well.

Back