Prop eFX TIE Fighter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes please that would be great! Much appreciate it!

I measured it today, then the day got away from me before I knew it and I'm now away for the weekend.

I think it was H600mm x W800mm x L1000mm... but don't quote me until I check again on Monday.

BTW: let me know if you prefer it in inches.

A great surprise! The longest wait ever!!
eFX Tie Fighter came in early some quick photos ....

This thing is real nice! No issues.
Only thing is I don't know if the driver came unprinted! Or is it just me?

DSC_0337.jpg
DSC_0338.jpg

DSC_0339.jpg
DSC_0340.jpg

Superb! And congrats!

You must be meeting the wrong type of women Mandible! Over here in the UK i get to enjoy the women and the odd display shelf :rotfl:rotfl great displays there my friend...the Falcon is pure WIN! :clap

Thanks Roberto,

Yep, I must be meeting the wrong ones :(
(the wife would stab me if she knew I said that :rotfl)

Anyway, we have another saying down-under "if they didn't have moots we'd stack em 10 deep at the tip..."

Not that I'm jaded or cynical at all :slap

Awesome pics! Mine will be here tuesday!
Can anyone tell me if the pole on the base is the same diameter as the x wing one?
Thanks!

Awesome pics! Mine will be here tuesday!
Can anyone tell me if the pole on the base is the same diameter as the x wing one?
Thanks!

I remember there being speculation that the TIE pole would be thinner because the X-Wing had wiring in it for the electronics in the model. The TIE, however, uses a battery on the model itself.

I'm sure someone who has one will be able to give a concrete answer.

edit: there you have it, Averone has cleared up any confusion.

I remember there being speculation that the TIE pole would be thinner because the X-Wing had wiring in it for the electronics in the model. The TIE, however, uses a battery on the model itself.

I'm sure someone who has one will be able to give a concrete answer.

edit: there you have it, Averone has cleared up any confusion.

Im eyeballing them as its too late to take it out, but when I was putting it on it felt like the were the same. You are correct about the info on the X-wing

It looks nice and I can appreciate the effort they put into it but imo it just isn't worth the kind of money they are asking for it.

This is a really good sign so far gents... no faults/issues. :yess:

I pray for all our sakes (and yes, even for eFX), these arrive to every buyer in perfect condition.

Happy days ahead :clap

Hi guys, I'm new to the EFX stuff, Can someone tell me if EFX had made a Millenium Falcom already?

Hi guys, I'm new to the EFX stuff, Can someone tell me if EFX had made a Millenium Falcom already?

Only Master Replicas made a Studio scale MF. eFX is not sure to make their Precision Cast Falcon anymore. You can get the MR, Code 3 and Fine Molds plus some other kits.

Back