Prop eFX TIE Fighter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will have it on Fri
:)

Congrats dude! Can't wait to see some more photos.

This has been my most eagerly waited prop since the MR Falcon and will finish off the ship collection nicely.

The Slave 1 will go to the right of the Vader Tie and the Tie will sit next to the X-Wing.

Excuse the crappy shot of the Vader Tie and Gunship :(

Ships.jpg

IMG_21071.jpg

Congrats dude! Can't wait to see some more photos.

This has been my most eagerly waited prop since the MR Falcon and will finish off the ship collection nicely.

The Slave 1 will go to the right of the Vader Tie and the Tie will sit next to the X-Wing.

Excuse the crappy shot of the Vader Tie and Gunship :(

Ships.jpg

IMG_21071.jpg

That's an amazing display!!
Thanks for sharing
I have to get your measurements for that display for the X-wing!
Now I have to order the acrylic case

@Mandible -

That is a shelf full of awesome. I must have it. I will give you my woman.

Thanks for the offer sir, but I get far more enjoyment out of this shelf than women these days...

The shelf doesn't give me any grief, it doesn't talk back, and it doesn't do stupid, illogical, emotionally driven things. It just sits there and makes me happy and doesn't drain my bank account without me knowing.

Unfortunately there's nowhere to "empty the load," but there's a saying around these parts:

"It ain't worth the grief, if it's only for the beef." :lol

Thanks gents.

And coming from you dexter (catch) - your display room is a thing of sheer inspiration.

Last edited:
The shelf doesn't give me any grief, it doesn't talk back, and it doesn't do stupid, illogical, emotionally driven things. It just sits there and makes me happy and doesn't drain my bank account without me knowing.

:exactly:

I'll compromise. You keep your replicas but I send you my woman anyways. You will need earplugs.

That's an amazing display!!
Thanks for sharing
I have to get your measurements for that display for the X-wing!
Now I have to order the acrylic case

Did you want the acrylic case measurements?

It came with a thick black acrylic base but I will eventually change it to hide the ugly oval shaped eFX base.

Thanks for the offer sir, but I get far more enjoyment out of this shelf than women these days...

Unfortunately there's nowhere to "empty the load," but there's a saying around these parts:

"It ain't worth the grief, if it's only for the beef." :lol

:exactly:

:goodpost:

Did you want the acrylic case measurements?

It came with a thick black acrylic base but I will eventually change it to hide the ugly oval shaped eFX base.

Yes please that would be great! Much appreciate it!

The engineer from the furniture company where I already made my previous collection cabinets came to my house and made some measurements for the eFX TIE Fighter display cabinet. The cabinet will be ready only in January 2013, but is ok since the TIE will arrive right about that time too.

Received my notice that my Tie Fighter is in stock. Wow. Forgotten I ordered it that long ago. Its been years. LOL.

Anyone remember the days when MR produced all those lightsabers and vehicles which seemed to come out every month. With eFx, it shows a product, three years in production, and not everyone is satisfied with the quality after waiting for so long.

I only had one item sent back to MR in all the years that I ordered from them and they handled the replacement quickly.

Maybe with a the new movies coming out, we will see more product from eFx or another vendo. My 2 cents.

A great surprise! The longest wait ever!!
eFX Tie Fighter came in early some quick photos ....

This thing is real nice! No issues.
Only thing is I don't know if the driver came unprinted! Or is it just me?

DSC_0337.jpg
DSC_0338.jpg

DSC_0339.jpg
DSC_0340.jpg

In fact that is a model Harrier pilot which was used on the original studio scale in SW. Gentle Giant was supposed to offer a sculpted pilot but instead seems eFX opted for more accuracy.

Unfortunately there's nowhere to "empty the load," but there's a saying around these parts::lol

You must be meeting the wrong type of women Mandible! Over here in the UK i get to enjoy the women and the odd display shelf :rotfl:rotfl great displays there my friend...the Falcon is pure WIN! :clap

Congrats, averone. Looks very nice! The driver is supposed to be unpainted, so it sounds like no issues for you to worry about. :clap

Back