eFX Stormtrooper helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol..500 made..read the post.

Master Replicas made a symetrical "stunt" version that was mass produced for the UK and some made for the US i think, its around $150 i think and its a nice helmet.

First of all 500 does not qualify as rare. Second, as jkno noted already MR previously made more than
500 of the same hero helmet, so there are more than 1000 of these. Maybe you should do some reading
of your own.

Hey it is a great helmet - I have the MR one - I was just saying that if there are more
than a 1000 of these all told, then it is not rare.

Hey it is a great helmet - I have the MR one - I was just saying that if there are more
than a 1000 of these all told, then it is not rare.

Rarity in this case is something partial. This is not really rare but are items with an edition larger than 1000 keeping value and being rare, and others going a bit down. Star Wars items are not always the best in keeping their value alas.

For me rarity is not important, if I like an item I buy it for myself, if don't like it it could be the only one on the face of the earth I wouldn't care about having it in my collection (maybe just selling it).

And the stormie is an iconic Star Wars character...

First of all 500 does not qualify as rare. Second, as jkno noted already MR previously made more than
500 of the same hero helmet, so there are more than 1000 of these. Maybe you should do some reading
of your own.

For a Star Wars collectible?, 500 is pretty low..not like super rare but, considering how many Star Wars collectors there are in the world, 500 is a low number.

ok..500 efx buckets..that is..since the others were made by MR.

I want one - it's awesome looking. I don't care what the edition size is, was, or was supposed to be.

I want one - it's awesome looking. I don't care what the edition size is, was, or was supposed to be.

:lecture

f_helmm_3623c9f.jpg

It's an amazing helmet

I totally ignored your first reply for a good reason, but now I guess you'd better leave before you make fool of yourself. ;) I checked out the threads you started over time on SSF and there are some way worse than this one. Some people see only bad things, whining all day long criticism being their way of life - sick of this. Don't like this thread, please leave, no one invited you here especially

Wow, just wow. Did I ever say I didn't like this thread? Sure the helmet is great but this thread is still pointless. Pretty sure there was always a discussion about it. Go ahead read through my posts, see what I have to put with.

Wow, just wow. Did I ever say I didn't like this thread? Sure the helmet is great but this thread is still pointless. Pretty sure there was always a discussion about it. Go ahead read through my posts, see what I have to put with.

Its "Star Wars" related and a high priced collectible thats hard to come by somewhat so, its worthy enough for a thread as he even gives a link to a showcase vid of this helmet..now you want to talk rediculous threads that clutter with nonsense, then go lurk the DC Comics board.

pointless is submitting a post arguing that thread is pointless.

LOL. :lol You're so right!

:lecture

f_helmm_3623c9f.jpg

It's an amazing helmet

It is and very iconic

Its "Star Wars" related and a high priced collectible thats hard to come by somewhat so, its worthy enough for a thread as he even gives a link to a showcase vid of this helmet..now you want to talk rediculous threads that clutter with nonsense, then go lurk the DC Comics board.

Thanks Valf!

Nice highlight on the Helmet JKNO, great job. One day would like to grab me one of these.

Is that possible that you don't have it yet my old friend? Your helmet collection must be one of the best I've ever seen...

Well, I almost bit the buy button back then. But, having 3 Fan made Stormie helmets already and adding another would be much. And seeing vids and highlights of this helmet doesnt help my addiction to the Stormtrooper:banghead

Well, I almost bit the buy button back then. But, having 3 Fan made Stormie helmets already and adding another would be much. And seeing vids and highlights of this helmet doesnt help my addiction to the Stormtrooper:banghead

We are all addicted LOL:D

The only helmet that doesn't really fit is Boba's because of the rangefinder, but the Clone/Stormie helmets fit just fine. I had mine displayed like that for a while before rearranging everything. Its a tighter fit but its a fit.

Back