eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone posted an interesting question on RS:

If the visor is fiberglass and the dome is abs, does that mean they will age + look differnyt over time with the abs somewhat yellowing from any indirect sunlight?
That will look odd. I hope efx consider this in their decision.

Very interesting point! Two different materials = two different ways of aging, no matter if painted or not.

Have these been made? Preorder? What's the deal? I'm also still waiting on the Stormtrooper for what seems like years ?????

Have these been made? Preorder? What's the deal? I'm also still waiting on the Stormtrooper for what seems like years ?????

Unfortunately licensed companies move in reverse speed. To have a complete helmet collection you need to ask your grandchildren to continue pursuing this hobby long after you are dead....

Unfortunately licensed companies move in reverse speed. To have a complete helmet collection you need to ask your grandchildren to continue pursuing this hobby long after you are dead....

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I refuse to build any anticipation for this until its for sale locally

I never did. In fact I had a million more moments of anticipation for my awesome Lone Wolf Scout lid than I ever had for this eFX Scout helmet, that no one knows when it will be released, and what problems might occur with it, in the new eFX QC tradition.

I am sooo ridiculously happy to finally have the Vader helmet and Tie - and I'm sooo ridiculously happy to know I never have to deal with eFX again.

Life is too short for their bull****.

I wonder how much more the weathered version will cost? It looks like black overspray from a rattle spray can. :dunno

I wonder how much more the weathered version will cost? It looks like black overspray from a rattle spray can. :dunno

See post #21

Still no official word on price or availability dates yet. :)

I want it by 2015/2016 so I can wear it at the cinema for Ep. VII.

Can you make it either with build-in 3D-glasses or at least a functional open/close.

Back